+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zombie Castro steps down

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Zombie Castro steps down

It's hitting the news stations this morning that "Castro" is stepping down. He hasn't been seen publicly in nearly 2 years, and only photographs released by the government show him still alive. I guess his brother, Raoul, finally wanted to be the public leader of Cuba. That noise you hear today might just be Cubans in Florida celebrating.

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Re: Zombie Castro steps down

Now that he's out of power, how long do you think it will be before we are legally allowed to visit Cuba?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    That noise you hear today might just be Cubans in Florida celebrating.
    <sarcasm>Why would they be celebrating? That man gave them the best health care in the world!</sarcasm>

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randerizer View Post
    Now that he's out of power, how long do you think it will be before we are legally allowed to visit Cuba?
    Raoul is just as bad as Fidel. Dont renew your passport just yet.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar

i think even though Raul is now officially in power, there will probably be a people's uprising as they feared Fidel, even if it was Raul as the one that carried out Fidel's orders. It does seem interesting that Fidel "stepped down" and didn't just have his brother take his place upon death...though Fidel has probably been dead for awile now and Raul can't keep the cover-up going...

Duck - you know Michael Moore is still crying over this!

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

VIVE LA CIGARS!!! Oh, I can taste them now. These two need to go ahead and kick it, so we can import the sweetness that is cuban cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    VIVE LA CIGARS!!! Oh, I can taste them now. These two need to go ahead and kick it, so we can import the sweetness that is cuban cigars.
    I like the way you think!

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

A canadian friend of mine brought some down from Canada for a friend's wedding. I can safely say they live up to the hype.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    A canadian friend of mine brought some down from Canada for a friend's wedding. I can safely say they live up to the hype.
    Hell yes they do. My last year down in N.O. I got to smoke one and it for sure lived up to the hype....so smooth. I had that in one hand and a corona in the other....nice night.

A buddy of mine was going to give me a few from a box his aunt, who is a stewardess, gave him from a stop in the Bahamas. Before he could go home a retrieve the box, his 16 year old brother found the box and had smoked them…all of them…in a matter of a month. Yeah, we were not happy, and I have yet to know anyone that is into cigars and who happens to have a Cuban they will give me…

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    A buddy of mine was going to give me a few from a box his aunt, who is a stewardess, gave him from a stop in the Bahamas. Before he could go home a retrieve the box, his 16 year old brother found the box and had smoked them…all of them…in a matter of a month. Yeah, we were not happy, and I have yet to know anyone that is into cigars and who happens to have a Cuban they will give me…
    I will be cruising down to Cozumel early next month. I intend to smoke one or two while I am down there.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I will be cruising down to Cozumel early next month. I intend to smoke one or two while I am down there.
    :bigcry:lucky...

+ Reply to Thread