+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Discuss the Site Features Thread

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Discuss the Site Features Thread

Please use this thread for commeting on or asking questions about anything discussed in the Site Features thread.

Chris

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: Discuss the Site Features Thread

I like the fact that I can now see who is leaving the dots. Does that come with the paid subscription or is it a new feature for everyone?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

It comes with the paid subscription.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I just got a PM telling me that I am divulging a big secret by saying that. Should I delete my previous post?

Nope. Membership to the Recruiting forum has priveleges. That is one of them. We haven't kept it secret, just nobody has asked.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    I like the fact that I can now see who is leaving the dots. Does that come with the paid subscription or is it a new feature for everyone?
    I too thought it was a secret! That or I thought the admins messed up and threw a witch they weren't supposed to! Either way I wasn't going to say anything for fear of losing it.

That said, Luckydawg, was that a red or green you tried to give me on the Josh Booty thread? I can't tell. One, you didn't sign it or leave a positive or negative remark. And two, you have under 50 post and aren't allowed to give rep points so it's just grey.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

A year or two ago there was a feature of the site that I liked that disappeared. Basically, the feature was that if I clicked the feature Forum Tools, Mark this Forum Read it would take me back to the main forum listing page to see the other forums. Something changed and now I need to click the back button. I am used to it now but it sure was a nice feature when it worked. I have experimented with my IE settings and I can't see that any IE change cause this so expect there was some change in site design. Please bring this feature back if possible.

+ Reply to Thread