+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hunting/Fishing Pics

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Hunting/Fishing Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    well, i've known Charlie since he was a "grasshopper" in the surveying field and the other contacts just grew from there, kinda like a fungus if you will. :icon_wink:
    I sorta thought it started with Charlie knowing the common connection you two have. I've never met somebody that had such a overwhelming hatred of LSU until Charlie. He's the first person that I ever knew that got as much pleasure in an LSU loss as a Tech win.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Okay, I've got pics on my computer finally. Now how to I get 'em here? No smarta$$ remarks please.

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Okay, I've got pics on my computer finally. Now how to I get 'em here? No smarta$$ remarks please.
    CLICK on "Go Advanced" and then click on the "Manage Attachments" under "Attachments". Or thats how i've done it

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

My 9 year old w/2 catch and release fish from this weekend. Didn't get to go Turkey hunting, but this is the next best thing. Thanks Honker.
    Attached Images Attached Images

No luck with the turkeys this morning. Had a bit of a scare with this squirrel, but was able to take him out.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

No luck with the turkeys this morning. Had a bit of a scare with this squirrel, but was able to take him out.
    SquirrelZilla.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

My 9 year old w/2 catch and release fish from this weekend. Didn't get to go Turkey hunting, but this is the next best thing. Thanks Honker.
    Wow! Where did you catch those big boys?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Wow! Where did you catch those big boys?
    In the mouth!

Indian Lakes in West Monroe...where I live. Years ago the state record at the time was caught there, but they didn't count it because it was caught in a private lake.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

My nephew caught this bass in a private pond in Lincoln Parish last week. He is 12 years old, fish weighed 10.75 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDawg View Post
    My nephew caught this bass in a private pond in Lincoln Parish last week. He is 12 years old, fish weighed 10.75 lbs.
    Some serious girth on that fish. Wow!

I can't stand it! I'm going as soon as this lightning stops popping. The chinquapins are close to bedding. Got two cricket bucket to fill up on the way home. NO Choudawg, I ain't goin' to WalMart!

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Some serious girth on that fish. Wow!

I can't stand it! I'm going as soon as this lightning stops popping. The chinquapins are close to bedding. Got two cricket bucket to fill up on the way home. NO Choudawg, I ain't goin' to WalMart!
    you should because if you had the outdoor information guy at the outdoors counter would have told you, red'ears like worms better than crickets. Walmart, everything you need is under our roof. Does Target sell crickets and worms? I think not. Heck, i bet you cant even get stink bait there not to mention hunting and fishing lisenses. pa'shaw, and they call themselves customer friendly.

you going turkey hunting in the morning? I'm wondering if i can catch the turkeys swimming in Bayou Darbonne swamp in the morning.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Get you a drag net and pull it through a local ditch. Those little bitty crawdads are the best bait for the red ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Get you a drag net and pull it through a local ditch. Those little bitty crawdads are the best bait for the red ears.
    I've had several people tell me that '77. Know where any ditches are holding water right now?:icon_wink: Didn't do bad with the 4 cent crickets (purchased from a local shop) this weekend. No telling how well I would have done with Walmart crickets or night crawlers.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

I've had several people tell me that '77. Know where any ditches are holding water right now?:icon_wink: Didn't do bad with the 4 cent crickets (purchased from a local shop) this weekend. No telling how well I would have done with Walmart crickets or night crawlers.
    on thing for sure, your cost per fish would have been less :icon_wink:

i hit our pond yesterday afternoon and didnt get in on any redears although i did catch a few bluegill bank cruisers. caught one bass that went about 1 1/2pounds that hit the torpedo like a 5 pounder.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Fished hard for over 5 hours yesterday and caught two bass/both on topwater. Tough day fishing but it sure was nice being outside.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

+ Reply to Thread