+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MAC vs PC

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: MAC vs PC

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Unless Linds Marie is a huge Gamer and I missed this at some point. I can totally see Doc throwing down some mean W.O.W.
    The only thing that I have gotten her to really try was "Zoo Tycoon" and she kind of enjoy's "The Sims".

For me, I've tried WOW... and just couldn't get into it. I put tons of hours into my character, and was still at a very low level. It didn't help that nobody in the game would help give directions or advice. I got tired of that and went to "Dungeon Siege 2"

Puppy linds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the ears linds_Marie's Avatar

yea i'm not much of a gamer... I'd rather spend my time doing things much more useful like playing with pictures in photoshop.. and surfing myspace hehe...

But Matt will tell you.. i can play some mean Need for speed on playstation.. and i'm a super great bowler on the wii ..haha.. I enjoy some games..

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by linds_Marie View Post
    well, I did it.. its now official. I just ordered my Macbook.. 2.4 GHz processor... tried to buy it online.. and it told me I would have to pay shipping and handleing.. and it wouldnt be leaving their warehouse for 1-2 weeks do to it being backordered. so i went in to the store to see if getting them to order it would get me out of paying shipping... and NOT only did it get me out of paying for shipping.. Its due to arrive at my house in one week! I'm excited! I feel relieved.. Hopefully I made the right choice.. I feel that I did.. Its good knowing I dont have to stress about this anymore!

thanks guys for all your input!
    -Lindsey
    Congrats. You will be very happy with your purchase.

+ Reply to Thread