+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did y'all see...

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Did y'all see...

The Garbarino woman after that police officer beat the crap out of her? You NEVER handle a woman like that! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! I'm so sick about it, I could just throw up!

Big Dog Tech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really nice Tech09's Avatar

Re: Did y'all see...

Did you see the video towards the end where she was laying in her blood? Talk about a black eye on the SPD and no pun intended.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech09 View Post
    Did you see the video towards the end where she was laying in her blood? Talk about a black eye on the SPD and no pun intended.
    Yeah, I saw it.

I am profoundly disturbed by those images. I cannot believe a man would do that to a woman.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I just read about it on the Times website this morning. Since the camera shows her uninjured, then shows him walking over and turning off the camera, then he turns it back on to show her lying on the floor crying in a pool of her own blood.....well, I'd say that's pretty damning evidence. Other stories about this guy are disturbing as well. It's good that they fired him, but it sounds like they are trying to play CYA.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/...WS03/302200001

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

That was aweful. The officer tried to say he didn't beat her and that she fell...who is he kidding? She looks like she got hit by a train.

He obviously slammed her head against the wall or something. I know it can be very difficult when dealing with belligerent people but, my goodness! She's a woman!

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Did I miss the story about the criminal investigation and the charges that were filed? Surely there will be a criminal trial on this, in addition to the large $ she is gonna get in her civil suit.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

That guy was retarded. If a lady was acting crazy and belligerent then you need to properly control her, not sling her face into the wall. Number one the guy is nuts for doing that, number two, what the heck was that lady on during the incident? Alcohol?

I'm not sure how to get that bad of a black eye except by smacking somebody. I don't get why he wouldn't just chuck her in a cell for acting that way. Why would you expect a hysterical person to sit calmy in a chair and not run out the open door?

He must not be smart....with the whole camera switching thing. Why the heck would he switch it back on if it was going to show her lying in a pool of blood.

The pool was pretty big and it seems to me that she would have been bleeding for a while before he decided to turn the camera back on.

Guy's toast. Another lesson: Don't mess with cops. They might hit/taser/shoot you. Always comply with their commands.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody needs to take that guy out and beat the hell out of him like he did the woman. That is hard to look at. I bet he wouldn't try that with a guy his size. He probably gets off beating up women.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Somebody needs to take that guy out and beat the hell out of him like he did the woman. That is hard to look at. I bet he wouldn't try that with a guy his size. He probably gets off beating up women.
    I agree with Ken, put her in a holding cell or something until she calms down. I don't know if he intentionally did all that, but good grief!

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

What a stupid cop. Every po-po worth his salt learns on day 1 at the academy that you're supposed to use a phone book. He should have been fired for that procedural violation alone. It's even more inexcusable considering that Shreveport-Bossier is a big enough city such that the yeller pages can deliver one spanking good walloping, yet still small enough a town as to not elicit broken bones.

Let's just hope that this guy doesn't find his way over to RPD.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

For obvious reasons, I will not make any comments or opinions voiced, but I'll add a thing here.

I used to talk with Willis at least once a week or so, and he never seemed to have a temper. I hope for his sake that he didn't physically do anything wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDawg View Post
    Did I miss the story about the criminal investigation and the charges that were filed? Surely there will be a criminal trial on this, in addition to the large $ she is gonna get in her civil suit.
    I believe that I heard that they gathered the evidence and handed it to the FBI. I could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I agree with Ken, put her in a holding cell or something until she calms down. I don't know if he intentionally did all that, but good grief!
    They were in the DWI room which is downstairs at the police station. There are not any cells or anything similiar in our building.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

There is another camera in that room that can not be turned off. The truth will come out.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech09 View Post

This will not be the only black eye on the SPD. It may however be the only black eye that makes national news.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    For obvious reasons, I will not make any comments or opinions voiced, but I'll add a thing here.

I used to talk with Willis at least once a week or so, and he never seemed to have a temper. I hope for his sake that he didn't physically do anything wrong.
    I believe that I heard that they gathered the evidence and handed it to the FBI. I could be wrong.
    They were in the DWI room which is downstairs at the police station. There are not any cells or anything similiar in our building.
    It looks like she just kept running into his fist with her eyes, mouth, nose, head, well, looks like she just threw her whole body at that poor innocent cop.

+ Reply to Thread