+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did y'all see...

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: Did y'all see...

He was following procedure when he turned it off. But there is supposed to be yet another tape ruunning from the ceiling. I gotta believe that if my scenerio is on-point he regrets the day he turned it off.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    By the way, I work with inner city youth. Some of the gruffest ones are just sweet little girls on the inside.
    Boy are that way sometimes!

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    He was following procedure when he turned it off. But there is supposed to be yet another tape ruunning from the ceiling. I gotta believe that if my scenerio is on-point he regrets the day he turned it off.
    You have to believe that the "struggle" took place in the middle of the room. If she was trying to leave, wouldn't it be closer to the door? Why would she walk away from the door?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds to me like Cartek is going to represent the officer. :icon_wink:

Honestly, this is one for the court to decide. We are all speculating. I would put stock in what a jury would say after hearing both sides of the equation.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Damn, not only is this national news......it was front page news on a big German news site I read every now and then. We're global now baby!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

I can't believe someone said they'd actually slap the shit out of a woman.

I did...and that's one reason I would never survive in police work. About the third time that drunk-assed crazy bitch called me "baby boy" or asked me if I knoew who Judge So-n-So was I would have exploded. It would have been on tape and it would have been the end of me.

Slapping ladies is taboo; defending against a woman is obligatory! Obviouly, most of y'all have only surrounded yourselves with ladies!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I did...and that's one reason I would never survive in police work. About the third time that drunk-assed crazy bitch called me "baby boy" or asked me if I knoew who Judge So-n-So was I would have exploded. It would have been on tape and it would have been the end of me.

Slapping ladies is taboo; defending against a woman is obligatory! Obviouly, most of y'all have only surrounded yourselves with ladies!
    Either that, or that didn't grow up with two confrontational and agressive sisters. I'm with you, Cartek. Defending yourself against a female is totally different than beating a lady. I tell my boys that if a girl attacks you, you better defend yourself including hitting if need be because there are so many ways that they can get you. I think where some people are getting confused with what you are saying is that they think you're saying it's okay for a guy to hit a woman who is not a "lady" just because they have a disagreement. Heck, I don't think that's right to do with a man, either. What I'm talking about, and what I think you're getting at, is it's okay in physical confrontations such as self defense to strike a woman.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

That's a slippery slope. I think if more boys would learn to treat girls like ladies, they'd act differently and we wouldn't be having this discussion. (I know--now I am moralizing.) I stand by my conviction that it's never OK to strike a woman, it's worked fine for me thus far.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

That's a slippery slope. I think if more boys would learn to treat girls like ladies, they'd act differently and we wouldn't be having this discussion. (I know--now I am moralizing.) I stand by my conviction that it's never OK to strike a woman, it's worked fine for me thus far.
    Too bad you don't have history or reality behind your belief.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I notice the photo in the aritcle was provided by her attorney. Does it appear to anyone else that she has makeup on? Why? If they are going to put the white looking stuff on her, they could also be putting other colored stuff on her too. Could photoshop have made her look swollen?

No doubt this is a sad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Too bad you don't have history or reality behind your belief.
    I know that people usually behave as they are treated. I know that when boys treat girls like they are guys (physically, verbally), those girls tend to act like guys (loss of modesty, physically aggressive).

God made woman the fairer of the sexes. He also made her the weaker. I love femininity and masculinity. I don't think a man should hit a woman, as if she was a man. It's not right.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Boxer it sounds like Dirtydawgs big sisters whipped his butt early and often. Man! I've got to address this at home. Having my son ( w/four older sisters) turn out like Dirtydawg is scary.

I know that people usually behave as they are treated. I know that when boys treat girls like they are guys (physically, verbally), those girls tend to act like guys (loss of modesty, physically aggressive).

God made woman the fairer of the sexes. He also made her the weaker. I love femininity and masculinity. I don't think a man should hit a woman, as if she was a man. It's not right.
    You and I are talking about two entirely different things. There's not a damned thing wrong with a tom boy, and some of the most "beautiful" ladies I know can take you out of your jock strap on a basketball court or out shoot you in a duck blind.

I'm talking about WOMEN that will stick a gun in your face while they are telling you about their "baby daddy" and sucking on their cigarette.

You obviously have lived a sheltered life...you need to get out more.

...and by the way, I stand by my previous statements: the former above should never be struck, and the if you don't strike the latter you may not make it home tonight!

Finally, many of garbariono's torso and abdomen injuries,a s well as some of the facial injuries were caused by her two hit-and-run accidents. The airbag deployed once and she hit the steering wheel the second time. Thhis WOMAN has a long history with police and the CPSO...this ain't her first rodeo...I still believe there is more to this than we know, but the idiots running Shreveport (i.e., Cedric "I've never had a real job" Glover and his near illiterate chief of police, Whitehorn) were slow out of the gate and still have not done all their due diligence. I have a feeling the US attorney will find NOTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Boxer it sounds like Dirtydawgs big sisters whipped his butt early and often. Man! I've got to address this at home. Having my son ( w/four older sisters) turn out like Dirtydawg is scary.
    I know you were salivating at the chance to comment on my "sisters" comment, but no, they didn't whip my butt. However, they did push the right buttons knowing that I was taught to never hit a girl, and the fact they set up situations in which I received the punishment and they didn't doesn't help either. I've also seen them bring on many situations with others in which they deserved a good ass kicking but get didn't because they were girls. I'm sorry, but I'm of the mentality, that whether you are a hard nosed criminal or not, sometimes if you choose to bring on the ass kicking, then you deserve it whether you are male or female.

+ Reply to Thread