+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question on tennis match on Friday

Puppy gtram is an unknown gtram's Avatar

Question on tennis match on Friday

Does anyone know where the tennis match will be played on Friday in Ruston? Ruston High? I will be in town and thought I would swing by and watch.

Varsity Bulldog digidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the ears digidawg87's Avatar

Re: Question on tennis match on Friday

Friday's match will be played on the Ruston Municipal Tennis Courts. Those are right across the street from James Memorial Gym and part of the Ruston Parks and Recreation's James Street Complex. Or simply right across from Ruston High School.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Why don't they play at Squire Creek for the time being?

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Why don't they play at Squire Creek for the time being?
    They don't have enough hard courts. SC only has two hard courts. NCAA matches must be played on hard courts. I think six are needed for a match.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    They don't have enough hard courts. SC only has two hard courts. NCAA matches must be played on hard courts. I think six are needed for a match.
    SC has some really, really nice clay courts...

I hated/still hate playing at Ruston though (always played my worst matches there)...those hard courts are too fast...I prefer the slower hard courts of Choudrant...

+ Reply to Thread