+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Orleans girl dies in HS game

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Frown New Orleans girl dies in HS game

I just saw this article on the Shreveport Times website. Sorry if someone has already posted this, but I was shocked to read it.

Shannon Veal was a junior at Glen Oaks and had received letters from 75 schools (we were not one of them, which makes me wonder...but that's beside the point) and died on the court during a game last night. I can't imagine what it must have been like for her parents to watch this.

I certainly wish this family the best.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/...ory=SPORTS0203

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: New Orleans girl dies in HS game

Man, that is horrible. What a sad thing..... My prayers and thoughts are with her family.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Angry Re: New Orleans girl dies in HS game

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    I just saw this article on the Shreveport Times website. Sorry if someone has already posted this, but I was shocked to read it.

Shannon Veal was a junior at Glen Oaks and had received letters from 75 schools (we were not one of them, which makes me wonder...but that's beside the point) and died on the court during a game last night. I can't imagine what it must have been like for her parents to watch this.

I certainly wish this family the best.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/...ory=SPORTS0203

StrayDawg, she was from Baton Rouge.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: New Orleans girl dies in HS game

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    StrayDawg, she was from Baton Rouge.
    Thanks for the correction. The article mentioned N.O. and I assumed she was there. Sorry for the mixup.

+ Reply to Thread