+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DIECAST TRUCK FOR PRESALE (WAITLIST)

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

DIECAST TRUCK FOR PRESALE (WAITLIST)

Hey guys. We are about to send off for a special edition LA TECH Moving Truck. It will be a replica of the truck/design we have on the new La TECH Truck.
    We just did a ULM design and had 50 done for the university. I just wanted to get a feel for the number we need to order for the Tech Rig!
    Here is a link to the ULM Rig. The Tech Unit will be just a large w/ Full Pictorial. Please let me know how many of you would like the collectible Die Cast Rig.
    http://ulm.scout.com/2/731249.html
    They will be sold at our cost of 25.00 per unit, the cost of a Hat or Tshirt.
    Thanks and let me know.- David Vaughan, M&W Transfer. Official Mover for LA Tech Athletics.
    Last edited by Westv; 02-22-2008 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Duplicate post.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

LOUISIANA TECH COLLECTIBLE DIE CASTS TRUCKS AVAILABLE

Hey guys. We are about to send off for a special edition LA TECH Moving Truck. It will be a replica of the truck/design we have on the new La TECH Truck.
    We just did a ULM design and had 50 done for the university. I just wanted to get a feel for the number we need to order for the Tech Rig!
    Here is a link to the ULM Rig. The Tech Unit will be just a large w/ Full Pictorial. Please let me know how many of you would like the collectible Die Cast Rig.
    http://ulm.scout.com/2/731249.html
    They will be sold at our cost of 25.00 per unit, the cost of a Hat or Tshirt.
    Thanks and let me know.- David Vaughan, M&W Transfer. Official Mover for LA Tech Athletics.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: DIECAST TRUCK FOR PRESALE (WAITLIST)

Is this a 12 inch long replica or a 1/62 scale replica? IMHO that will make a hell of a difference in demand.

A 1/62 scale moving truck is just slightly larger than a Match Box Car. No way am I paying $25 for a Match Box Car. If you are talking a 12 in long 6 in tall (est) moving truck, I might get 2.

If we had a Big Rig and a replica of our Big Rig came available in 1/62 scale I would buy it also.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Is this a 12 inch long replica or a 1/62 scale replica? IMHO that will make a hell of a difference in demand.

A 1/62 scale moving truck is just slightly larger than a Match Box Car. No way am I paying $25 for a Match Box Car. If you are talking a 12 in long 6 in tall (est) moving truck, I might get 2.

If we had a Big Rig and a replica of our Big Rig came available in 1/62 scale I would buy it also.
    It is 12" long. The hood hopens to expose a Chrome engine. It has a chrome steering wheel. The trailer and truck has chrome wheels. It is ALOT Bigger than a matchbox. Like I said earlier, I am not making any profit on the trucks. The catalog price is 21.47 per truck blank, Then I have to have them shippped and full color wrapped.
    This new truck will be a BIG RIG, Tractor Trailer. I will use the same wrap type as on current straight truck. I may posibly use the new tech logo depending on when it is released.
    You can kinda see the actual size in some of the photo's w/ it near a fullsize helmet, blanket, etc.
    I haven't had anything but EXTREMELY POSITIVE FEEDBACK ON THE UNITS, so I hope you will be proud. I will put you down for (2) and If you don't want the 2nd truck I'll keep it. God Bless and You'll have the 1st 2 RIGS available!

The Truck will come in white cardboard box w/ plastic packaging & full color labels.

As soon as I get 50 -Yes's I'll order them. It's just hard to buy 50 trucks at a cost of 25.00 each and not have them go directly out the door.
    We have 2 for now. You guys will be proud of the trucks. We will make them available to the BBB 1st due to the limited quantity.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

in for 1

That's got us to 3.

Up to 5 w/ Dog Dude's Truck. Looks promising! We will have them very soon. I don't want any money from people just want to make sure the need is there for a limited edition LA TECH BIG RIG! Diecast collectible. Once these are done they will never be available again. I hopefully will get enough commitments that I'll have them at the MS State game for sale in front of the Truck. Great Marketing tool for Tech as well.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

1 here for Sportdawg Jr (pictured)

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

I'll take one

Looks like we are on a roll.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

2 for the Bigdog.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I saw that truck on signing day and thought it looked like a hunk of $hit. Just my opinion.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I'll take one. Just Pm me with your address and I'll send the check ASAP.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

+ Reply to Thread