+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: DIECAST TRUCK FOR PRESALE (WAITLIST)

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: DIECAST TRUCK FOR PRESALE (WAITLIST)

Quote Originally Posted by Westv View Post
    ....We are supposed to put 3 plasma tv's in the skybox.
    Skybox -- Are you talking about that area above the pressbox where it looks like the dead folks are sitting ?? What, they want to come to our games and watch something else on a plasma tv ??

I dare say nobody on here (or, very few, to be generous) gives a damn whether or not there are any plasma tv's in the "skybox".

Better to donate the money to CHAMPS.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Just curious, Westv .............

Who's idea was it for the plasma tv's in the "skybox" ??

Yours ??

Buskirk's ??

JOAKESONUS' ??

TIA for your honest reply.

GO, DAWGS ! ! !

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Just curious, Westv .............

Who's idea was it for the plasma tv's in the "skybox" ??

Yours ??

Buskirk's ??

JOAKESONUS' ??

TIA for your honest reply.

GO, DAWGS ! ! !
    The Honest truth is that Melinda, My wife said how old and nostalgic the boxes were. She commented to me regarding that the skyboxes were outdated. I said to EricB. That we would donate 3 plamsas to the Universtiy for the skybox. So it was our idea.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Now the plamsa tvs were for replay only. Not to show different shows during the game.

The Honest truth is that Melinda, My wife said how old and nostalgic the boxes were. She commented to me regarding that the skyboxes were outdated. I said to EricB. That we would donate 3 plamsas to the Universtiy for the skybox. So it was our idea.
    Kudos to you and Melinda. Thanks for all you do for Louisiana Tech.

GO, DAWGS ! ! !

Kudos to you and Melinda. Thanks for all you do for Louisiana Tech.

GO, DAWGS ! ! !
    "Thank you. Thank you very much"-Elvis Presley.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Now the plamsa tvs were for replay only. Not to show different shows during the game.

Now we're getting somewhere!
    This is great news!
    In-house video replay for every home game!
    I've been waiting for this for years!
    This post means we will have capable video equipment at EVERY home game!
    Can the jumbotron be far behind??????:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    This is great news!
    ...but he's decided to not donate them now because he got dissed about the truck.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    This is great news!
    The 3 plasmas will be delivered to Tech approx June. I am not sure about the hookups but I figure if I get them there Tech should be able to get them up and runnning. Thanks and GOO Tech!
    I Sure wish we had a jumbo as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    ...but he's decided to not donate them now because he got dissed about the truck.
    Nah, They'll be there around mid june. Truck is a entire different deal.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    But, no, why would he even want to buy the TVs?? :icon_wink:
    You mean someone would buy the TVs for replays and THEN the university would arrange for capable TV broadcast equipment for every home game? :icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

The 3 plasmas will be delivered to Tech approx June. I am not sure about the hookups but I figure if I get them there Tech should be able to get them up and runnning. Thanks and GOO Tech!
    I Sure wish we had a jumbo as well.
    To all those that are or will complain about the plasmas....my company is about to sell 70 50" plasmas to the university down south for their east side skyboxes and then do 100 more for the west side next year.

These, in their opinion are critical to keeping the stadium updated. They are getting rid of the 27" glass fronts to make way for these.

Thanks WESTV for doing this! It is an awesome idea and lends at least some credence to our program. They are nice for those PAYING big money for skyboxes so they can watch the replays on something decent.

Varsity Bulldog Gunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her game Gunslinger's Avatar

Skybox -- Are you talking about that area above the pressbox where it looks like the dead folks are sitting ?? What, they want to come to our games and watch something else on a plasma tv ??

I dare say nobody on here (or, very few, to be generous) gives a damn whether or not there are any plasma tv's in the "skybox".

Better to donate the money to CHAMPS.
    I don't know how to take this statement. But however you meant it, it shows how out of touch/ignorant you are with the financials behind athletics. That would be the best case scenario...if you are saying that out of envy, then that is just sad. The biggest donors to athletics sit up there or at least have seats up there and invite other (typically older) people of influence to sit of there. Every school on the planet wants more people in the skybox!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    I don't know how to take this statement. But however you meant it, it shows how out of touch/ignorant you are with the financials behind athletics. That would be the best case scenario...if you are saying that out of envy, then that is just sad. The biggest donors to athletics sit up there or at least have seats up there and invite other (typically older) people of influence to sit of there. Every school on the planet wants more people in the skybox!!
    I guess I ought to stop posting LOL. If I said the sky was blue, someone would say it's not. I can't win for losing. LOL
    We will continue to do what we can for Tech, regrdless of people saying what we are doing doesn't matter.

Varsity Bulldog bulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nice bulldogengr's Avatar

Anyone who has been to the skybox would agree that it needs updating. It needs way more than TVs, but that is a start. Gunslinger is right, the people who sit up there are the true financial backers of athletics, and it is not unreasonable to have something nice for them. Anyone who is willing to help improve anything related to the campus should be welcome.

By the way, if you think that athletics has bad facilities, you might want to take a visit to some of the other buildings we have on campus. If you really want to help the future of the University, give to some of the academic programs as well. You would then be influencing students that will one day be the donors to all aspects of the University (including athletics).

+ Reply to Thread