+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pictures of Stadium Renovations

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Baseball Pictures of Stadium Renovations

Does anyone have pictures of the work that's going on at the baseball field? I checked the photo gallery for baseball but did not see anything.

Thanks...

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

Re: Pictures of Stadium Renovations

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Nice shot of the garbage can.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

I'm impressed. Especially when the last time I was there back in the early 90's it was ALL of those metal benches that were instantly uncomfortable to sit on. I can tell there are a few rows in the back that are there but that is a great improvement.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigwagee View Post
    Thanks, the place is looking better. Coach Sim and his guys have worked hard, so it's nice to see them get upgrades.

Varsity Bulldog tangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the ears

There is a trailor with a scorboard on it sitting in the baseball parking lot right now. Anyone know where it is going? I thought it could be the old one bt it doesn't look like it... i could be wrong.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Does anyone know when the new scoreboard behind home plate will be up and running for the benefit of the rightfield fans?

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball Re: Pictures of Stadium Renovations

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    Does anyone know when the new scoreboard behind home plate will be up and running for the benefit of the rightfield fans?
    I watched part of game 3 in front of the rr tracks and the new backstop scoreboard was not functioning.It was a good idea putting up a net (screen) in front of the new scoreboard in rf.

Puppy junkyard is an unknown

working on those today. from what i heard, the two boards were not in sync and not posting balls/strikes correctly. should be fixed soon, hopefully for the double header tomorrow.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by junkyard View Post
    working on those today. from what i heard, the two boards were not in sync and not posting balls/strikes correctly. should be fixed soon, hopefully for the double header tomorrow.

According to Sim on the radio show - it should be working by tomorrow
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

I have never seen a scoreboard, or anything behind home plate for that matter, before. Very strange. Hope it does not interfere with our pitchers.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    I have never seen a scoreboard, or anything behind home plate for that matter, before. Very strange. Hope it does not interfere with our pitchers.
    or center fielder. I played in a game in HS where they had a popcorn machine directly behind home plate. I was playing CF, and the lightbulb from the machine was exactly where the ball came off the bat. Caused me to pickup the ball a second slower (not good - especially since I was normally a catcher and not too fast to begin with), but eventually I got them to turn it off.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

I could see the scoreboard behind homeplate very distracting. Concentration is key in pitching. Once our pitchers get used to it though, it can become a advantage for us because other teams will not be used to it. The stadium looks awesome by the way.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    Now that you said it, I don't like like I'm just bitchin... THANKS!!

I was hoping that it would be on the overhang up high. That just looks like very bad placement... hopefully it was not that way by design.

+ Reply to Thread