+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LHSAA Ladies Top 28

Varsity Bulldog FieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really nice FieldDawg's Avatar

LHSAA Ladies Top 28

I just left the tourney in Hammond. The state is litte with major talent that is just 8th thru 11th grade. I watch three games tonight and majority of the main players are underclassmen. I was wondering if CL was on to these players. Does he respond to emails about potential players.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LHSAA Ladies Top 28

Quote Originally Posted by FieldDawg View Post
    I just left the tourney in Hammond. The state is litte with major talent that is just 8th thru 11th grade. I watch three games tonight and majority of the main players are underclassmen. I was wondering if CL was on to these players. Does he respond to emails about potential players.
    He does respond to emails. May not say too much about recruiting, but will read it and respond. It is always good to send the staff names.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

I have said it before and I will say it again; If we have to tell CL about a recruit in LA, then there is something wrong. If it makes you feel like you are contributing something, then that is great, but he should be all over the in state girls.

On a side note, Brittany Duke's father was a friend of mine in hs. I ran into him the other day and he said she has visited Tech and they are interested in her. I haven't seen her play, but someone on this board once raved about her.

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    I have said it before and I will say it again; If we have to tell CL about a recruit in LA, then there is something wrong. If it makes you feel like you are contributing something, then that is great, but he should be all over the in state girls.

On a side note, Brittany Duke's father was a friend of mine in hs. I ran into him the other day and he said she has visited Tech and they are interested in her. I haven't seen her play, but someone on this board once raved about her.

She is good and very athletic. The negative thing about her is that she isn't 6-4!! She's a guard.......does Tech need more guards??

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    She is good and very athletic. The negative thing about her is that she isn't 6-4!! She's a guard.......does Tech need more guards??
    Actually, yes. We need a post player VERY badly, but we need these guards as well. We need guards that can pop from the outside and drive through the middle. Teams have a hard time defending our post player, if we have outside jump shooters.

That does not take away the need for a big post player, though. With Sneed graduating and Dowdell being a true forward, we need a post.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

What high school team does she play for?

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    What high school team does she play for?

She plays for Parkway High School in Bossier City.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the info.

+ Reply to Thread