+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Utah State women arrive at Tech on three-game win streak - News Star

Hybrid View

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Utah State women arrive at Tech on three-game win streak - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

RUSTON ? Louisiana Tech returns to the court from a 12-day break just in time to face the hottest teams in the Western Athletic Conference as the Utah State Aggies enter the Thomas Assembly Center for a 7 p.m. tipoff tonight.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

USU tonight

I got so into the baseball winning lately, I let it slip about USU tonight. USU has upset Frenso and Nevada in a 3 game winning streak. They are going to be tough on defense and we have our work cut out for us. Coming off a 12 day rest, we can't come out rusty!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Utah State women arrive at Tech on three-game win streak - News Star

Looking forward to tonight's and Saturday's game, as always. I dread seeing the season end, but we still have another week of men's bb, baseball is starting, and football to look forward to. Joined CHAMPS this year.

LOVE TECH ATHLETICS. My wife and I get season tickets for each other's Christmas presents. Love to drive 50 miles to Ruston, enjoy the scenery, grab bite to eat, YELL FOR TECH!!

Go Ladies!!!!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Joined CHAMPS this year.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I find it so sad that we have a VP candidate in JK Sneed and with all the so called all world guards we have recruited to support her, none have stepped up. I think Jones would have been the difference this year but someone of all these guards should have been able to step up. Sneed is not even a true center and she managed to jump outside of the box and over achieve yet all these guards can't consistently handle their position. And of all things, next year when we lose our best player, we have noone recruited to step into her position. For this reason only I really don't like Long as a coach. He seems to be very short sighted to our needs as a team. Now next year we will have experienced guards a good power foward in Dowdell and noone even remotely recruited to play the true post. Unless you consider our volleyball player to be a true center. He is so not looking at the big picture. What ever happened to well all around teams? Does Long not know what that means.?

+ Reply to Thread