+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Arkansas/LaTech game thread

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: Arkansas/LaTech game thread

Quote Originally Posted by hachiman View Post
    Yeah, I was impressed with all the Tech fans I saw while watching the game on t.v.
    What's cool is it's easy to pick us out from everybody else, because we are the only non-red team in the tournament this weekend.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Probably was last year also --

Right now - I think Luke is still a thrower and not a pitcher - he really slows down when he gets men on base instead of staying in a rythmn - to me he seems to be more successul if he works quicker -

Mosley (and Jericho for that matter) are more pitchers than throwers -

Bradshaw and LeBreton seem to be developing into ptichers -

Luke and Lorio definitely seem to have the most PHYSICAL talent -
    I have been impressed with Bradshaw.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Guys, we playing well and the rotation is rounding into form for WAC play. Bradshaw is really developing. It was the right call to go to your Closer. Sim made the right call even if Lorio had pitched Thursday night.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Thumbs Up Re: Arkansas/LaTech game thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke Dawg View Post
    I'm just glad ( not with the loss) that we are playing these types of teams and games NOW instead of waiting until the tournaments, if they should come. Sim has done a great job of bringing this team along and I think things will work out in the end. We'd all love to see the DAWGS playing in the CWS, but they have to learn how to win these types of games.
    THANKS FOR THE ENJOYMENT DAWGS!!!
    NUKE
    I watched the game on Cox Sports Southwest & was VERY impressed w/the way the 'Dawgs kept coming from behind! They didn't get down on themselves & took it to the Hogs all game long. Hope we see them again in a Regional or Super Regional!!

Gene

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    What's cool is it's easy to pick us out from everybody else, because we are the only non-red team in the tournament this weekend.
    I see some blue watching AtM v. Arkansaw tonight...

Also, caught Lynn Rollins giving some props to the DAWGS...'they'll make some noise'.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

For those of you that didn't get to see it, the game is being replayed on Cox right now. Top of 6th after Kersten's 2 run HR right now.

If you watch it, make sure to turn it off before the bottom of the ninth...

+ Reply to Thread