+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brett Favre wil retire

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Brett Favre wil retire

I'm watching my morning dose of Sportscenter and the bottom line says Brett Favre will retire. Now he has messed with peoples heads in the past. Do you think he is serious this time and will really retire?

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Re: Brett Favre wil retire

I, for one, hope he comes back...I was hoping to catch him play this year at the Superdome...

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Wow, I thought for sure he would come back with how good the team is now. I cant believe he is hanging it up with a legitimate shot at getting to the Super Bowl next year.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I guess he will come home and start raising funds for usm

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

I couldn't believe it either...........It is a sad day in sports. Who knows if we will ever see another one like him.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

He's a great QB and a legend in the NFL. Unfortunately when I watched the NFC Championship game against the Giants, he looked tired, and cold. He under threw some receivers on deep routes and was throwing behind others on crossing routes. He was throwing the ball like Tony Romo threw the ball the last few games of this year.

If he does move back to MS and get involved with USM athletics, that would be a bad thing for us IMO.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    I, for one, hope he comes back...I was hoping to catch him play this year at the Superdome...

I always enjoyed how he played, however I'm glad he is retiring cause I didnt want to see him light the Saints up in the Superdome.:icon_wink:

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    I always enjoyed how he played, however I'm glad he is retiring cause I didnt want to see him light the Saints up in the Superdome.:icon_wink:
    Are you saying he would have picked up on Jason David's cover skills?? :icon_wink:

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    Are you saying he would have picked up on Jason David's cover skills?? :icon_wink:
    NO................................................ ..........I'm not saying that

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Unfortunately I have to listen to ESPN Radio at work and I "have" to listen to the Stephen A. Smith show. I usually turn it off immediately b/c he is horrible. He opened up the show mocking Brett by fake crying for the first few minutes of the show... and then said in a sarcastic voice "who cares about Lebron James' performance" and who cares about all the other great NBA games, baseball etc... I got the pleasure of watching the press conference on my lunch break and really enjoyed it. He is making fun of all the Favre fans that idolize him. I think Favre's resume' is good enough for fans to be saddened by his retirement. Thank God 97.7 got him off of our air. It amazes me everyday, of how this guy always brings up some type of race issue. I dont want to make this thread a race vs. race fight but this guy, Stephen A. is one of the most racist people I have ever heard. Now he is bashing on Cal Ripken Jr... ugh i cant handle this. I'm sure he would be on his high-horse if Donovan McNabb was in the same situation. This guy is the 1st one to take up for black athletes when they are being criticized (which is OK) but he is the 1st to bash any other race if something controversial comes about. Sorry for the rant.

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Dont waist your time...............Stephen A. Smith sucks.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg18 View Post
    I'm watching my morning dose of Sportscenter and the bottom line says Brett Favre will retire. Now he has messed with peoples heads in the past. Do you think he is serious this time and will really retire?

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks...t&lid=tab4pos1

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

He might try to get a Clemens type deal. Of course, in the NFL, I dont see it working quite as well. Of course, Clemens was terrible last year and the Yanks still paid him 15 mill or whatever. It is much harder to stay in football shape because you arent taking the hits. It would be interesting though.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    He might try to get a Clemens type deal. Of course, in the NFL, I dont see it working quite as well. Of course, Clemens was terrible last year and the Yanks still paid him 15 mill or whatever. It is much harder to stay in football shape because you arent taking the hits. It would be interesting though.
    I don't know. Look at Strahan for the Giants last year. He didn't participate in pre-season, and he was fresh at the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I don't know. Look at Strahan for the Giants last year. He didn't participate in pre-season, and he was fresh at the end of the year.
    That is true. I could see him doing something like that. I just dont see him coming back mid-year if Rodgers gets hurt and being very effective. Of course, the Packers will have to be in the hunt for him to even consider it anyway. With Rodgers at the helm, it is iffy at best that they will be in playoff contention.

+ Reply to Thread