+ Reply to Thread

Thread: South America

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

South America

I'm surprised there is no conversation about what's going on down there. It looks like we may see a war. Surprise me, there are claims that American soldiers are involved.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: South America

i have a feeling that, if it involves military action and takes place anywhere in the western hemosphere, american soldiers are involved in some form or fashion...whether we know about it or not.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Sounds like a convenient occasion to knock off Chavez. We're gonna have to take care of him sooner or later. I'm not sure what the reference is to the US forces being involved, but I would assume that our soldiers were assisting the Colombians in finding Reyes. We do have military advisors in Colombia, just as we do in many South American, Asian, and African countries. There are special purpose forces in countries such as the Philippines, Indonesia, Chad, Somalia, and Colombia who do nothing but train host nation military forces to combat local terrorist/insurgent groups. So, if the Colombians were going after a FARC leader, then I have no doubt that these US military personnel were acting in an advisory capacity. If anyone has suggested that entire US military units were involved or that we pulled the trigger, then that simply isn't true.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Sounds like a convenient occasion to knock off Chavez. We're gonna have to take care of him sooner or later. I'm not sure what the reference is to the US forces being involved, but I would assume that our soldiers were assisting the Colombians in finding Reyes. We do have military advisors in Colombia, just as we do in many South American, Asian, and African countries. There are special purpose forces in countries such as the Philippines, Indonesia, Chad, Somalia, and Colombia who do nothing but train host nation military forces to combat local terrorist/insurgent groups. So, if the Colombians were going after a FARC leader, then I have no doubt that these US military personnel were acting in an advisory capacity. If anyone has suggested that entire US military units were involved or that we pulled the trigger, then that simply isn't true.

Agree 100%.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Blah, we've already got our top agents down there anyway.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Got to spend the day in the West Wing yesterday. Very cool place. Didn't get to see the big man or the Oval Office, but did speak with several of his advisors and got an in-depth look at the offices where the "real" work is done. Nothing like the crap you see on TV or in the movies, but very cool nonetheless. I can see where many politicians get their hunger for power -- hell, I was ready to jump in the race for president walking through the West Wing. Very nice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Got to spend the day in the West Wing yesterday. Very cool place. Didn't get to see the big man or the Oval Office, but did speak with several of his advisors and got an in-depth look at the offices where the "real" work is done. Nothing like the crap you see on TV or in the movies, but very cool nonetheless. I can see where many politicians get their hunger for power -- hell, I was ready to jump in the race for president walking through the West Wing. Very nice.
    It's a little like giving a toddler a new toy with a bunch of buttons. The child wants to punch every single one!

+ Reply to Thread