+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What others say about Dooley as AD

Puppy The Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeThe Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeThe Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeThe Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeThe Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeThe Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeThe Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeThe Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

What others say about Dooley as AD

LSUchick2007
    Member since Dec 2006
    346 posts

re: Derek Dooley (Posted on 3/5 at 8:41 p.m. to Rocket)
    its LA tech, can the football or AD spots really suffer anymore than they already do? if he has close to a solid season he will bolt for a better job and they have to hire 2 new positions, kinda a dumb move imo

Hot Carl
    LSU Fan
    Yeah...well....so is my johnson
    Member since Dec 2005
    15713 posts

re: Derek Dooley (Posted on 3/5 at 8:45 p.m. to Rocket)
    quote:
    It doesn't really make any sense. Both the A.D. and Football Head Coach spots suffer, in my opinion.

You're sugarcoating it. It's fricking unfathomably stupid.

BigJ
    VCU Fan
    KIGE'S AGENT
    Member since Sep 2003
    45390 posts

re: Derek Dooley (Posted on 3/5 at 8:13 p.m. to purpleturtle50)
    and you're getting this from where?

eta: ah I see. seems pretty highschoolish.....so I guess typical for Tech

Rocket
    Wisconsin Fan
    Rivals Radio studio
    Member since Mar 2004
    37564 posts

re: Derek Dooley (Posted on 3/5 at 10:51 p.m. to BigJ)
    I'm lurking on a La. Tech board right now trying to get the view points on this.

But, it's just hard to figure how giving the A.D. responsibilities to a football coach who just finished his first year that resulted in a 5-7 season would be a good idea.

Could you imagine the outrage if someone named Les as A.D.? Riots would ensue
    BigJ
    VCU Fan
    KIGE'S AGENT
    Member since Sep 2003
    45390 posts

re: Derek Dooley (Posted on 3/5 at 10:54 p.m. to Rocket)
    I really couldn't see any legit athletic program pulling this. This is really sad.

olla tiger
    LSU Fan
    Member since Mar 2006
    395 posts

re: Derek Dooley (Posted on 3/6 at 9:51 a.m. to BigJ)
    quote:
    I really couldn't see any legit athletic program pulling this. This is really sad
    What do you expect from Tech!
    You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: What others say about Dooley as AD

Do you have any idea how much we don't care about anything in this post?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Oh, and I think there is a problem with your demographical representation of the word "others" in your thread title.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Oh who cares?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Yeah, lets see what the rantards think. Good going, PC.

You suck, dude.

Big Dog BOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the rough

who cares what others are saying.... Tech has something they've never had before....someone that knows what a winning program is all about and the necessary strides it takes to get there (in the 21st century).... I've got 1000% confidence in Dooley and what he has planned.... I also don't think that he will leave anytime soon....yes...I know that's a bold statement...but IMO coaches come and go all the time within college programs and I think it's the iconic leaders/coaches that can put a school on the map that are immortalized and I think Dooley knows this.
    He has complete control over the athletic program...... he's the General Manager and the head coach all in one....it's what every NFL coach wants to have and Dooley has it on the college level..... His immortality is there for the taking...and I think he's going to go for it!!!!!!
    I'm stoked!!!

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Hey Peace, could you troll some more websites to see what milk (chocolate or white) we should be serving in the cafe. Or perhaps whether we should just go with Pepsi or Coca Cola in vending machine.

In other words who gives a rat's ass about what people at LSU, VCU, TCU, or any other pee u thinks about what goes on here. If they are so concerned they could start funneling money our way so we could over pay our coaches (yeah I know where Les's money comes from so no need to respond).

If you want to comment as a Tech Alumni, I have no problem with that but don't waste the space telling us what someone else said. Especially people who could care less whether Tech existed or not.

I personally have no idea whether this will be a good move or a bad move. Guess we'll just have to wait and see, like we would have to with any other decision.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Peace Corp View Post
    LSUchick2007
    Member since Dec 2006
    346 posts

re: Derek Dooley (Posted on 3/5 at 8:41 p.m. to Rocket)
    its LA tech, can the football or AD spots really suffer anymore than they already do? if he has close to a solid season he will bolt for a better job and they have to hire 2 new positions, kinda a dumb move imo

Hot Carl
    LSU Fan
    Yeah...well....so is my johnson
    Member since Dec 2005
    15713 posts

re: Derek Dooley (Posted on 3/5 at 8:45 p.m. to Rocket)
    quote:
    It doesn't really make any sense. Both the A.D. and Football Head Coach spots suffer, in my opinion.
    You're sugarcoating it. It's fricking unfathomably stupid.

BigJ
    VCU Fan
    KIGE'S AGENT
    Member since Sep 2003
    45390 posts

re: Derek Dooley (Posted on 3/5 at 8:13 p.m. to purpleturtle50)
    and you're getting this from where?

eta: ah I see. seems pretty highschoolish.....so I guess typical for Tech

Rocket
    Wisconsin Fan
    Rivals Radio studio
    Member since Mar 2004
    37564 posts

re: Derek Dooley (Posted on 3/5 at 10:51 p.m. to BigJ)
    I'm lurking on a La. Tech board right now trying to get the view points on this.

But, it's just hard to figure how giving the A.D. responsibilities to a football coach who just finished his first year that resulted in a 5-7 season would be a good idea.

Could you imagine the outrage if someone named Les as A.D.? Riots would ensue
    BigJ
    VCU Fan
    KIGE'S AGENT
    Member since Sep 2003
    45390 posts

re: Derek Dooley (Posted on 3/5 at 10:54 p.m. to Rocket)
    I really couldn't see any legit athletic program pulling this. This is really sad.

olla tiger
    LSU Fan
    Member since Mar 2006
    395 posts

re: Derek Dooley (Posted on 3/6 at 9:51 a.m. to BigJ)
    quote:
    I really couldn't see any legit athletic program pulling this. This is really sad
    What do you expect from Tech!

Peace Corps,

I'm not going to take the time to read these, but tell me why this bothers you. I don't give a damn what a few fellow "squirrels" think. Tell me why you care.

Is it the fact that we have one guy with two titles when other schools don't do that? Is that it? Are you worried about what the other kids will think? Judging from your paranoia about these other opinions, I would say that's it.

Why do you think Dooley can not be successful at this position? Just curious.

Puppy The Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeThe Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeThe Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeThe Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeThe Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeThe Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeThe Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeThe Peace Corp Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Wow, you guys are ruthless. All I did was post some thoughts from LSU. This is even a hot topic among tiger fans. Also, this has been bothering me....How do i get a better rating. I have 6 red dots and all you guys have lots of green dots !!!
    You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

If there was ever a better thread for the dawg pit, I haven't seen it. This is just pure flaming. Not only do we have a poster on here flaming, he is posting other people's flaming comments. Send this to the Pit and those that want to discuss it can do it there.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    If there was ever a better thread for the dawg pit, I haven't seen it. This is just pure flaming. Not only do we have a poster on here flaming, he is posting other people's flaming comments. Send this to the Pit and those that want to discuss it can do it there.

Ditto

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Wow, you guys are ruthless. All I did was post some thoughts from LSU. This is even a hot topic among tiger fans. Also, this has been bothering me....How do i get a better rating. I have 6 red dots and all you guys have lots of green dots !!!

Because we are not flamers! I couldn't give a fat rat's arse what people in LSU or Wisconsin think about this...or for that matter your opinion which was posted earlier. This is a ballsy move that everyone knows could either be awesome or blow up. Take the awesome route and help make it happen or get the hell out of the way.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdawg View Post
    Take the awesome route and help make it happen or get the hell out of the way.
    And that's the bottom line...
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Anyone else think they are just sad that odds are going down that Dooley takes over their football program? Don't worry in a year the talk will be about how in the next 5 years he will be their next AD.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Some of us were born with brains....the others became LSU fans.

+ Reply to Thread