+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Short-handed Techsters finish regular season with a win - News Star

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Techsters close season in California - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

RUSTON ? Louisiana Tech will close out its regular season tonight when the Lady Techsters face San Jose State at 9 p.m. CST at The Events Center.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Area women's basketball roundup: Techsters end season on the road - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

SAN JOSE, Calif. ? Louisiana Tech will close out its regular season tonight when the Lady Techsters face San Jose State at 9 at The Events Center.

More...

Discuss the article here.

Fresno State Women Win Share of First-Ever Regular Season Title, Earns No. 1 Seed at

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The Fresno State women's basketball team can call themselves conference champions for the first time in the program's 43 year history after beating Nevada 82-68 Saturday night at the Lawlor Events Center. And it is only fitting that seniors Tierre Wilson and Erica Henry were the ones that helped guide the Bulldogs to the title.

More...

Discuss it here.

Techsters down San Jose State - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

Louisiana Tech was without potential WAC player of the year Jo Sneed Saturday night. Ends up they didn't need her. The Techsters closed the regular season with a 74-68 victory over San Jose State.

More...

Discuss the article here.

Short-handed Techsters finish regular season with a win - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

SAN JOSE, Calif. - Louisiana Tech was without potential WAC player of the year Jo Sneed Saturday night.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

+ Reply to Thread