+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE

RULES!

Anyone else get it yet? I'll take on all comers with the might of King Dedede!

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE

It rocks very much so far. Wish I was still at Tech so I could skip class and play all day. STUPID REAL WORLD. :-P

Sidenote: When I bought Smash Bros for the Gamecube when I was at Tech, someone stole a girl's purse in the Ruston WalMart parking lot. I saw a car turn the wrong way down one of the parking rows, and then it stopped right next to a woman who was putting up groceries, a guy reached out the window and grabbed her purse out the cart,and they sped off. By the time they reached the spot where I was, they were probably doing about 30-40mph through the parking lot. So before I could buy Smash Bros, I spent about 30 minutes consoling the girl who had her purse stolen, waiting for the police, because I had memorized the license plate of the car as they passed me. I dont know if they caught the guys or not.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

+ Reply to Thread