+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congratulations JOKEIRRA and TARKEISHA

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Women's Basketball All-WAC Honors Announced-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The 2007-08 all-Western Athletic Conference teams have been named, following a vote of the WAC's head coaches. Fresno State's Tierre Wilson headlines the awards, receiving the 2007-08 WAC Player of the Year honor. Wilson, a 5-8 senior guard from Lawton, Okla. (Eisenhower HS) becomes just the second player in Fresno State history to earn the award.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Sports Briefs: Techsters Wysinger, Sneed earn WAC honors - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

RUSTON ? Louisiana Tech senior Jo Sneed was named first team all-Western Athletic Conference while rookie guard Tarkeisha Wysinger was named to the league's all-Freshman team announced by the conference office Sunday.

More...

Discuss the article here.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations JOKEIRRA and TARKEISHA

CONGRATULATIONS TO JOKEIRRA SNEED FOR 1ST TEAM ALL-WAC RECOGNITION, AND TO TARKEISHA WYSINGER FO ALL-WAC FRESHMAN TEAM HONORS.

YOUR INTENSITY, PASSION FOR THE GAME, AND PRODUCTION THIS YEAR ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. BEST WISHES IN THE TOURNAMENT. THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS FOR LOUISIANA TECH!!

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/...17/1001/SPORTS
    Last edited by Russdawg; 03-10-2008 at 08:59 AM. Reason: MISSPELLING

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Congratulations JOKEIRRA and TARKEISHA

Thanks for posting that. I saw it last night, but didn't get around to it. They both are very deserving! I have a feeling that Johnson, Dowdell, Steward, Pringle, and Wysinger are all in for great careers here. Having a true PG back next year will help tremendously.

Sneed derserves a LOT of credit for jumping in and doing what was necessary this year. Thank you to Sneed for giving it her all. We will be glad to see her back in the tournament.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS TO JOKEIRRA SNEED FOR 1ST TEAM ALL-WAC RECOGNITION, AND TO TARKEISHA WYSINGER FO ALL-WAC FRESHMAN TEAM HONORS.

YOUR INTENSITY, PASSION FOR THE GAME, AND PRODUCTION THIS YEAR ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. BEST WISHES IN THE TOURNAMENT. THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS FOR LOUISIANA TECH!!

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/...17/1001/SPORTS
    Couldn't say it better!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

In that last game, the rest of our team stepped up and showed that they will compete for first team next year.

Puppy Sa'Coya is an unknown

Thumbs Up Re: Congratulations JOKEIRRA and TARKEISHA

I am beyond proud of my baby "Jo" and the team. Although Jo will be gradurating next month. LATECH will always be my favorite choice for woman basketball. and I wish nothing but the VERY BEST FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR(s).

To all that was supportive, pushy and definitely rough to/on her.. From my heart, I say thank you because that made her the person that she is now.To Lousiana for taking such good care of my child.. Hats off and a bow i send from the Family of The Goodens/Sneeds. Thanks for Everything

Jo'Keirra Mom..........Sadara

Quote Originally Posted by Sa'Coya View Post
    I am beyond proud of my baby "Jo" and the team. Although Jo will be gradurating next month. LATECH will always be my favorite choice for woman basketball. and I wish nothing but the VERY BEST FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR(s).

To all that was supportive, pushy and definitely rough to/on her.. From my heart, I say thank you because that made her the person that she is now.To Lousiana for taking such good care of my child.. Hats off and a bow i send from the Family of The Goodens/Sneeds. Thanks for Everything

Sa'Coya,
    I hope you stick around and continue to follow the Techsters. Jo'Keirra has been a great asset to our program and you should be very proud!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sa'Coya View Post

It is true that a school (especially a great one like Tech!) can mold young people and it is true that coaches have tremendous influence on the development, in terms of character, of their players. BUT! the coaches have to have something good to work with in the first place. Obviously, Jo is a person of high character and she got that from home. So, thanks to you Ms. Sadara!

We wish Jo all the best in her future endeavors.

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Way to go, Jo!! You have great heart and skill...............

Puppy Sa'Coya is an unknown

Mr. Dawg,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS....AND AGAIN THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY JO'

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

She was definitely a bright spot on the team and played like a TRUE Techster.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SA'COYA, FOR THE QUALITY PERSON AND PLAYER JO WAS FOR THE LADY TECHSTERS. FROM MY FRONT ROW SEAT JUST BEHIND THE GOAL NEAR THE TECH BENCH I GOT TO SEE JO AS A COMPETITOR, A WARRIOR, A CLASS ACT. SHE PLAYED HARD, GAVE IT HER ALL, AND WIN OR LOSE CAME OFF THE COURT WITH HER HEAD UP AND AND A LOOK OF PERSONAL PRIDE. SOMETIMES SHE WAS CLEARLY WORN OUT, BUT SHE LEFT WITH THE DIGNITY AND THE SATISFACTION OF SOMEONE WHO GAVE IT THEIR ALL. SHE HAS THE LOOK IN HER EYE OF SOMEONE WHO CAN BE COUNTED ON. THAT DIGNITY, COMPOSURE, AND EFFORT WILL MAKE HER VERY SUCCESSFUL. BEST WISHES TO YOU BOTH. WE WILL REMEMBER JO A LONG TIME.

WE'RE HONORED TO HAVE HAD HER AT LOUISIANA TECH.

+ Reply to Thread