+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long's contract

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Long's contract

Quote Originally Posted by barkinloud View Post
    You get out what you put in.
    The same can be said about your posts. That is why you have so much red.

Big Dog barkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    The same can be said about your posts. That is why you have so much red.

At least they are true..................at least they are true.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barkinloud View Post
    The way this group has performed, I am not sure that any discussion on this board will have any bearing on their play.

So, in answer to the original question, let go.

It sure will. It's interesting to see what the guy who can't win more than 5 games in football can hire a decent basketball coach. I didn't realize this Dooley guy was omnipotent. I wonder if he'd be a better candidate for president than McCain??

More disgruntled comments from Mrs. Oakes...

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    I agree with postponing talk of the contract until after the tournament. That said, I do not agree that "things have improved as of late."

We lost to Hawaii. That is NOT improvement.
    Right, Hawaii was a mess and now we start a new season with more on the line. I am glad we stunk it up that night than in the tournament. In the WAC Tournament that will not be acceptable and with all that is on the line I don't believe we will see that again.

What I like is how much better Pringle and Sneed are playing among other improvements. We have the experience of the season behind us and can take that into the tournament and make the very best of it. I think the Techsters can compete with any team in the WAC and that if I was one of those other teams I would not want to be facing the Lady Techsters. More than any other team we want to get back to where we are accustomed and I think it will be no holds barred to get there. If for some reason we exit early I will be as disappointed as anyone else but I feel we have better chances of winning than losing.

+ Reply to Thread