+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 112 Guests

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

112 Guests

It's 4:30am and we have 112 Guests. I wouldn't think that they were all bots just hitting the site. I'd say that it's time for many of you lurkers to jump in the fire here and get to posting!! We won't bite.... well Dirty might... but it won't hurt long. :icon_wink:

Seriously.. you guys HAVE to have SOME opinions or stories or ideas that you'd like to post on here. Once you get to 50 of these posts, then you get the pleasure of giving out reputation dots!!! They are the greatest thing since the invention of the SPORK!!

Well.. here's your open invitation. Come on in.... the water's fine.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: 112 Guests

138 guests now after 2.5 hours and still NO NEW MEMBERS!!!!

I DOUBLE DAWG DARE YOU!!!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Actually, most of them are Yahoo Slurp spiders. If you will click on the text Currently Active Users it will pull up a list and you can see that most of the guests ARE in fact spiders. But the point is well made that we certainly invite our guest readers to join the forum and get involved.

Chris

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    Actually, most of them are Yahoo Slurp spiders. If you will click on the text Currently Active Users it will pull up a list and you can see that most of the guests ARE in fact spiders. But the point is well made that we certainly invite our guest readers to join the forum and get involved.

Chris
    What are Yahoo Slurp spiders?

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

They are the unidentified solid matter that you sometimes find in the bottom of your Slurpee, after you have gotten a severe brain freeze!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    What are Yahoo Slurp spiders?
    Nevermind, I searched Yahoo and found out on another bulletin board that Yahoo sends out bots to find out what content is so people can search and accurately find what topics and information are posted on the bulletin boards. They are supposed to have no more than four on any site at any given time, but oftimes it far exceeds that.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

The bots are probably just becoming Tech fans (probably since they were assumedly "tech" fans already). If only they bought tickets and attended games. I guess they are just stuck watching web streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post

Chris
    Wow.... I didn't even know that was a clickable link. There are quite a handfull of the 179 guests right now... thanks.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

I'm a new member here and just want to post and say hello.

It's been a long time since I attended a Tech game in Ruston but I am happy to be going this weekend thanks to another member on forum.
    Last edited by Woof!; 10-30-2008 at 11:25 PM.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    I'm a new member here and just want to post and say hello.

It's been a long time since I attended a Tech game in Ruston but I am happy to be going this weekend thanks to another member on forum.
    Let me be the first to welcome you. BB&B can do some good things.

My wife and I are bringing two or her sorority sisters (& husbands) from the Dallas area to the game. It will be the first game they have been to since November 1975.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

WOW! What a game! Thanks again boxerdog (pictured) for the ticket and the transportation.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Welcome Woof! Glad you came to the game! Our next home game is November 15 at 1:30 against Utah State! Please come to this one too!

+ Reply to Thread