+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lady Techsters taking WAC tourney one game at a time - News Star

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Lady Techsters taking WAC tourney one game at a time - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

With a 15-14 overall record, the Louisiana Tech women's basketball team won't be receiving an at-large bid to the NCAA Tournament.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Lady Techsters taking WAC tourney one game at a time - News Star

I am geared up and ready. Working from home today, so that I can watch the game without hiding in my office.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

The key to winning this game today is to take care of the ball. Nevada leads the WAC in creating turnovers. Crisp passes and breaking the press will earn us a victory. Stewart, Levingston, and Pringle need to be "on" from the outside and that will open up the inside for Sneed, Dowdell, and Johnson. Wysinger may be the X factor and needs to come out ready to play. We need all hands on deck to win in a convincing manner. We will then have until Friday to get ready for Fresno, who will likely win big over SJSU today.

+ Reply to Thread