+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nevada

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

Re: Nevada

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    congrats to our Techsters on their win tonight!!! I was busy watching a soccer game and totally forgot about this :bigcry:.
    The basketball game was early this afternoon. I was at the soccer game too.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: Nevada

The good thing about the SJSU game is that they made Fresno play the entire time. Fresno is a good team but they rely so much on the three ball that if they are off it can hurt them but they move the ball very well, we have to realize who we need to help cut off the drives with and who we can't help with. Fresno is a very solid team but they can go long streaks of not being consistent and today showed that. They played well enough to win but never could slam the door.
    The game is on CSTV on Friday at 1 pm central time and this will be the level that has hurt Fresno in the last couple years. I hope that is weighing on their mind. They have yet to advance to the finals. They always stumble in the semi finals. I am sure that they had the goal to make it to the finals and we have to make sure that we lay everything out on the floor on Friday.
    We have to have the take no prisoners attitude and play as a team that has nothing to lose. We are the #5 seed and no one thinks we can make the tournament except us, Fresno has everything to lose in this game since if they lose this game they will not have much of a shot at making the NCAA tournament. They have to win this game if they want to go to the NCAA for us it is another game on the schedule. The Lady Techsters seniors are playing for their lives right now and from the looks of it yesterday they are not ready to be done.

+ Reply to Thread