+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alan Williams

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: Alan Williams

Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    CC

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    a local baseball team puts you to sleep? I dont get it

Varsity Bulldog nickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the rough nickdawg67's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aggiedawg View Post
    He is a definate talent, just hope he is not ridden too hard. He is the team this year, and will throw alot.
    That's what worried me about LeBreton after seeing him at the 5A state Tourney last year when he threw over 100 pitches on Friday and then his coach put him in during the 3rd inning of the championship against WM and he throws close to 100 pitches. I know wade was not to thrilled about that,

Nick White
    ESPN 97.7

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

He doesn't have to throw 88-90 as a lefty to be effective. If he can throw 86-88 and locate it in the zone he can be a good one. I haven't seen him play but he looks like a good pick up for the Dawgs.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Jamey Bradshaw his senior year threw around 150 pitches in the semifinals.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

a local baseball team puts you to sleep? I dont get it
    not just Creek...1a sports in general...BTW just kidding, for my good friend and creek alum nick white.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

CC
    I remember a hell of a catch from Honker on the warning track in the state championship game. Heyyyyyy Pox!!! Anything but a strike out...

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by nickdawg67 View Post
    That's what worried me about LeBreton after seeing him at the 5A state Tourney last year when he threw over 100 pitches on Friday and then his coach put him in during the 3rd inning of the championship against WM and he throws close to 100 pitches. I know wade was not to thrilled about that,

Nick White
    ESPN 97.7

I know HS stats at whatever level is all a lot of people go by, but seeing and in an advanced summer league gives better insight and then when they step on campus.

For Williams to actually throw consistently 88-90 this early in Spring after 81-83, touched 84 in summer is a bigger jump than most. Early report was he touched 88-89, not throwing consistently up at that velocitu yet. People from small towns here one thing and before you know it, it becomes the stuff of legends being circulated. Good prospect from small qualification that needs more time at advance elite summer league competition. As someone else stated long ago, he is first looked to as OF/hitter then pitcher as he is pretty raw on mound with some arm strength. He has some tools and chance to be good in his college career.

LeBreton is a severe short arm action pitcher that does not have a decent FB, only curve, and change up is not that effective. Good teams try to lay off curve and get the FB or change that is not that good right now. More a 1 inning setup guy against the good teams we just played on road trip.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I thought about getting him and his dad to come to a game with me this weekend. And yes, he is a talented player we are lucky to get.

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    I remember a hell of a catch from Honker on the warning track in the state championship game. Heyyyyyy Pox!!! Anything but a strike out...
    I never heard a word Wayno said

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Wayno is your boy.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Hey Cowpoke what's up? I read in TNS last week that A.W. was going to play at nlulm.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Hey Cowpoke what's up? I read in TNS last week that A.W. was going to play at nlulm.
    I'll have to get the down low from his dad.

Puppy Calantha is an unknown

Alan Williams is so nice player of baseball and he is famous for taking baseball.Every body praise him, he is so hard woker.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calantha View Post
    Alan Williams is so nice player of baseball and he is famous for taking baseball.Every body praise him, he is so hard woker.
    What? Can I ve some of what you have been drinking?

+ Reply to Thread