+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John Daly

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Re: John Daly

On one hand, some of his antics are comical. On the other hand, these guys are supposed to be professionals. Considering he is a "professional athlete", I think his behavior is unacceptable. He's like the anti-athlete.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Tiger Woods has also made a similar mistake in which he was nearly late for a tee time. Things happen. In Woods case, he was notified while in the restaurant and made it out there.

As for the drinking, it is sad. I wish he'd straighten up. He might have been one of the most talented golfers ever. He wasn't just a long baller, but he had the short game to go with it.

I've met John. I found him to be one of the nicest guys you'll meet. Also, he sat there and signed every single autograph requested by everyone. After he played he signed thousands of balls, hats, shirts, flags, etc and I've heard that's normal for him. I've also met Fred Funk and found him to be an arrogant piece of crap.

All that said, I really wish I had made it out to the PODS this year. Every year they come to Honeywell and ask for volunteers to work (we've got a pretty large golf league). Next year I think I'll try it.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I heard that the NELA Boys and Girls Club failed to return JD's calls offering his services at their upcoming event
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Tell John I was too busy talking to them Fox and Co. boys to mess with him. BTW did he want an 8 am or 1:30 p.m. teeoff for our April 18 exhibition by the BB&B Ballers??
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

I used some John Daly golf balls today.. I think they were broke.

+ Reply to Thread