+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cheryl Ford up for Kid's Choice Award....I know, exciting, huh

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Cheryl Ford up for Kid's Choice Award....I know, exciting, huh

Just something I saw on ESPN....passing it along.

http://sports.espn.go.com/wnba/news/story?id=3291803

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: Cheryl Ford up for Kid's Choice Award....I know, exciting, huh

I miss Cheryl. I think our opponents averaged less than 50 when she was around.
    ________
    Ford Starliner History
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 01:16 AM.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64 View Post
    Just something I saw on ESPN....passing it along.

http://sports.espn.go.com/wnba/news/story?id=3291803
    It is always exciting when a former Tech athlete is up for something good. Go get em, Cheryl!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Be tough competition for a popularity award like that. Williams and Patrick are pretty well known celebrities, and I doubt kids will be voting based on recent sucess, but I hope she wins. Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread