+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennessee Martin 1-10

Puppy Sportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really nice Sportsman's Avatar

Re: Tennessee Martin 1-10

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    How bad are we?
    Not looking good to me. Fighting for your life against a 1-10 team. I heard that Sim had a BIG talk with the vets (SRs & JRs). Must not have worked.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman View Post
    Not looking good to me. Fighting for your life against a 1-10 team. I heard that Sim had a BIG talk with the vets (SRs & JRs). Must not have worked.

A senior just hit 2 runs in to give us the lead
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

Apparently it just worked. I think we're about to really blow this game open and take a 5 or more run lead

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

How bad are we?
    Mentechsters nice red dot. Mr. Negative? Are we in 3rd grade. Im just speaking the truth right now we aren't playing like a good baseball team. Can it be fixed? Hell yes it can. The team were playing is 1-10!!! Nice hit Cobb, lets blow this one open.

Puppy Sportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really nice Sportsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    A senior just hit 2 runs in to give us the lead
    Sorry to upset you, but I am a Tech fan. I tried to edit my reply when I saw us go ahead but I skrewed up. I guess everyone makes errors!

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Mentechsters nice red dot. Mr. Negative? Are we in 3rd grade. Im just speaking the truth right now we aren't playing like a good baseball team. Can it be fixed? Hell yes it can. The team were playing is 1-10!!! Nice hit Cobb, lets blow this one open.
    What are you talking about?

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

Is gametracker frozen??? Nothings happening for the last 5 minutes.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TruDawg View Post
    Is gametracker frozen??? Nothings happening for the last 5 minutes.
    think so

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

7-5 Tech Bottom of 8th, 2 outs....gametracker froze again

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    What are you talking about?
    I think he meant Sportsman.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

They may have stopped the game. Tornado warning in SW Lincoln Parish.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman View Post
    Sorry to upset you, but I am a Tech fan. I tried to edit my reply when I saw us go ahead but I skrewed up. I guess everyone makes errors!
    Not upset, I know you are a Tech fan b/c if you weren't , you wouldn't be reading about Tech baseball like me.

I really can't figure this team out. All of the talent in the world. I hope that we aren't clicking on all cylinders yet. The hitting will come around. The pitching worries me a little, not much, but a little. We really haven't seen any of the players step up to be our true #1. Our bullpen seems better than average along w/ the closers in Lorio and Richard. If we don't have 2 guys step in as starters, the 4 game conference series will be brutal for us.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

The game was suspended with Tech batting in the bottom of the 8th inning up 7-5. They will resume play tomorrow at 3:00 pm and then start up game #2 with no break in between.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    They may have stopped the game. Tornado warning in SW Lincoln Parish.
    LMAO...earlier I thought when you mentioned Thunder and Lightning you were talking about Goulder and Kersten....

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    The game was suspended with Tech batting in the bottom of the 8th inning up 7-5. They will resume play tomorrow at 3:00 pm and then start up game #2 with no break in between.
    Thanks falcon

+ Reply to Thread