+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bama hires new coach

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

Bama hires new coach

That didn't take long. And they hired a guy that hasn't coached a game since 1986 and is currently an associate AD for alumni relations.

http://www.rolltide.com/ViewArticle....ATCLID=1412664

I thought sure that Joni would be a top candidate for that job.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Re: Bama hires new coach

That's a strange hire.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    That's a strange hire.
    I agree...

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

thank goodness it wasnt joni

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

With all due respect being a graduate of both Louisiana Tech and Alabama, I would prefer they not hire Joni. Don't get me wrong she is a sweetheart but the problem is as the people here in Tuscaloosa feel is that she has been tainted by good ole CL and the good ole boy system.

I hate to say this and sound negative but this mess can all be attributed to the man in the tower by the name of Reneau. All those years ago when they hired CL a bunch of us more well to do alumni were promised by Dan Reneau that he would do a legitamite search. Then when the deans slot opened up in engineering we were promised this again. Both times an insider was hired and as far as I'm concerned I will never donate another dime. Sorry for being so negative but if you want to see Tech start winning again you need to get Dan Reneau out of office. Sorry for being so un-PC but someone needs to say this

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    With all due respect being a graduate of both Louisiana Tech and Alabama, I would prefer they not hire Joni. Don't get me wrong she is a sweetheart but the problem is as the people here in Tuscaloosa feel is that she has been tainted by good ole CL and the good ole boy system.

I hate to say this and sound negative but this mess can all be attributed to the man in the tower by the name of Reneau. All those years ago when they hired CL a bunch of us more well to do alumni were promised by Dan Reneau that he would do a legitamite search. Then when the deans slot opened up in engineering we were promised this again. Both times an insider was hired and as far as I'm concerned I will never donate another dime. Sorry for being so negative but if you want to see Tech start winning again you need to get Dan Reneau out of office. Sorry for being so un-PC but someone needs to say this
    Just read for a while. You are, actually, saying the very PC statement according to most posters on this boad. You are not saying anything new.

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Actually I would be more suprised if Joni doesn't leave and come back as an assistant at alabama. As for the Lassiter-Stohr pair I expect the new coach would probably be forced to keep them on just like with Coach Hines on the football team

Sad thing is and I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this is I see more people at the Bama softball games than I do at both the Tech guys and girls basketball games combined. I remember attending Tech and having the TAC filled to the rafters the year we played for the championship in 94. I remember Kim and Nell long before they went on to lead Baylor and Auburn. Hell even Amy Brown at Tennessee Tech did better than Tech has done the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    Sad thing is and I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this is I see more people at the Bama softball games than I do at both the Tech guys and girls basketball games combined. I remember attending Tech and having the TAC filled to the rafters the year we played for the championship in 94. I remember Kim and Nell long before they went on to lead Baylor and Auburn. Hell even Amy Brown at Tennessee Tech did better than Tech has done the last year.
    Yes, we all remember.

+ Reply to Thread