+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NIT ?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: NIT ?

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    Not me. I'm not going to suck up to anyone
    I am used to it. My work has a LOT of politics to it. My job is to cut through all of the red tape and get things done (consolidation type stuff). Can be fun at times, but is a headache other times.

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

All my family are either politicians or goverment bureacrats I could't stand it. Only good thing about it is Dan Reneau couldn't touch me now matter what I did because my family is more connected than his . Personally I get a kick out of it the only reason people have heard of him outside of Louisiana is because he served on SAC and most of the people I have talked to who worked with him there really couldn't stand him

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Groan Birmingham Newspaper Headline

Sorry for bringing this up since this is a sports related blog but if any of you get a chance you need to read the article in the Birmingham paper about that cancer drug that they have perfected. The graduate student they referenced is a former LTU Biomed student that Dr Reneau and Stan Napper chased off because they felt his idea was to radical

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Wink Re: Groan Birmingham Newspaper Headline

Sorry for bringing this up since this is a sports related blog but if any of you get a chance you need to read the article in the Birmingham paper about that cancer drug that they have perfected. The graduate student they referenced is a former LTU Biomed student that Dr Reneau and Stan Napper chased off because they felt his idea was to radical
    So DR has a pattern of running off good people, hmmm??? Wonder who else I'm referring to?????

MG

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Big Grin Re: NIT ?

Its alright after dealing with the half pint troll that resides in Wyly tower your a hundred percent better, the only time he listens is when money is involved. Champ for Tech president, you got to admit Champ you couldn't screw things up any worse that Dan Reneau already has
    Don't be so sure!! He MIGHT keep CL as our HC!!! :icon_wink:

MG

Here are the NIT Bids Sorry no LTU on the list

48-team Field Set for Postseason WNIT Monday, March 17, 2008 – The 48-team field of the Postseason Women’s National Invitation Tournament was announced tonight.

The WNIT kicks off postseason action Wednesday, with first-round games. All games are held on the campuses of participating schools. While 32 teams will play in the first round, 16 teams received a bye and will begin their tournament with a second-round game. The Postseason WNIT features 16 first-round games, followed by 16 second-round games, eight third-round games, four quarterfinal games, two semifinal games and the championship. The WNIT championship begins at 4 p.m. ET Saturday, April 5, and will be hosted by one of the two final participating schools.

The WNIT awards an automatic berth to each of the nation’s 31 conferences. The spot goes to the team that finishes the highest in the regular-season conference standings that does not advance to the NCAA Tournament. If there is a tie, the WNIT abides by the conference tiebreaker. To be considered for WNIT selection, a team must have an overall record of .500 or better.

The remaining spots are filled by teams selected at-large.

This year’s field features five teams from the Big 10, four teams from the Big East and four teams from SEC. Other conferences that got more than one team in the field were the Big 12 and Missouri Valley (three each), and the Sun Belt, Atlantic 10, ACC, and Colonial (two each).

Game times are available by clicking on Schedule, or on the Bracket.

Here are the 48 teams in the tournament:
    Automatic Berths
    American (Patriot)
    Arkansas-Little Rock (Sun Belt)
    Boise State (WAC)
    Boston College (ACC)
    Bowling Green (Mid-American)
    Charlotte (Atlantic 10)
    Colorado (Big 12)
    Dartmouth (Ivy)
    Evansville (Missouri Valley)
    Florida Gulf Coast (Atlantic Sun)
    Gonzaga (West Coast)
    Idaho State (Big Sky)
    Iona (Metro Atlantic)
    James Madison (Colonial)
    Kentucky (SEC)
    Marquette (Big East)
    Michigan State (Big Ten)
    North Carolina A&T (MEAC)
    Quinnipiac (Northeast)
    Prairie View A&M (SWAC)
    Radford (Big South)
    South Dakota State (Summit)
    Southeast Missouri (Ohio Valley)
    Southern Miss (C-USA)
    TCU (Mountain West)
    Texas State (Southland)
    UC Davis (Big West)
    Vermont (America East)
    Western Carolina (Southern)
    Wisconsin-Green Bay (Horizon)

At-large Berths
    Dayton
    Drake
    Creighton
    Florida
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Kansas
    Michigan
    Mississippi State
    MTSU
    NC State
    South Carolina
    South Florida
    St. John’s
    Texas Tech
    Villanova
    Virginia Comm.
    Wisconsin

I'm not to sure he's not Chris Long!!!! Just kidding Champ

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not to sure he's not Chris Long!!!! Just kidding Champ
    Nooooo...... I am not Chris.

Also, some of you may THINK you know how I feel about things, but only a few know what I would do in this case.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The circle is complete.

Out of oblivion came the Techsters. Playing games at 4:30 with hardly anyone watching in Old Memorial Gym....to the very top of the peak...now, back into oblivion.

Actually, Butler's comments were complimentary, if you ask me.

I haven't seen a fat lady sing yet. She has been warming up, but she is hesitant to go to the middle of the court. There is still a very good chance that we can stop her. One thing that delays her is the fact that some of us STILL BELIEVE. That makes a tremendous difference. The more that join the believers, the further away from the court she moves.

In other words, fans draw recruits. We write our own destiny.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

TCU 85, Boise State 56 in the second round

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    TCU 85, Boise State 56 in the second round

Good grief, add that to the Baylor spanking of FSU and we must have sucked more than I ever thought this past year.

Thumbs Down Re: NIT ?

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Good grief, add that to the Baylor spanking of FSU and we must have sucked more than I ever thought this past year.
    Weak Ass Conference!!

+ Reply to Thread