+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: re: "who cares, it's women's basketball"

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: "who cares, it's women's basketball"

And............ the thread continues to deteriorate........ Go figure....

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Stop throwing hissy fits...

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

As does the Techster program under CL!!

BTW - I'm certain that FFA isn't losing any sleep over these red dots ( nor should he ).

MG

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    I'm sure it's because you're gay...seeing as how the only reason anybody would ever disagree with you is because we all have sexuality and gender identity issues.
    I don't assume you are a dumb ape, but when you make comments like this it's not a stretch to assume that.

If you didn't notice the sarcasm and intentional jab in that line, I can't help you.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Stop throwing hissy fits...

Stop being ball-less.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Stop being ball-less.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Stop being ball-less.

every post i read of yours, i hear ....

"waaaaaaaaaa! waaaaaaaaaa! waaaaaaaa!" :bigcry:

man, what a crybaby!
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

"ignorant red necks don't get me worked up. they entertain me. thanks for the red. here's some back for you. it matches the color of your neck. ffa"

Sounds like a great way to convey a message. I am amazed at how quickly you judge some people. Others know me and what I stand for. Grow up!!!

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Spend the $18.94 to upgrade and you can see who gave you the dot. Then you can take it up with them directly and not cry about it so publicly.

This thread is pretty gay.
    BP- love your pic. I rarely come to this WBB. but I had to see what all of the hoopla was about. Do we still have a womens basketball team?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I red dot you all the time but not today.

Sign up for CHAMPS and encourage all your gay friends to do so as well. That is the only path to success for the Lady Techsters: not a new coach, not a center but money.
    Laughing out loud right now. Awesome
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

www.casadice.com

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg View Post
    but, CHC, the Techsters were out spreading our name across the world......:icon_wink:

1L - The only reason I chose to attend Tech is b/c of the Lady Techsters, I thought you too. :icon_wink:

www.casadice.com

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    1L - The only reason I chose to attend Tech is b/c of the Lady Techsters, I thought you too. :icon_wink:
    Yes, me and the Techsters were a big reason that Timmy Rattay chose to become a dawg.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg View Post
    Yes, me and the Techsters were a big reason that Timmy Rattay chose to become a dawg.
    Just a slight clarification 1L---Terrific Tim Rattay DID become a Dawg because of the Lady Techsters---the VOLLEYBALL Lady Techsters where he met & married his beautiful wife, Allison. They are currently parents of TWO future Lady Techsters (take your pick--bb, vb, sb, tennis, or soccer), Riley Kay & Taylor Anne.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    Just a slight clarification 1L---Terrific Tim Rattay DID become a Dawg because of the Lady Techsters---the VOLLEYBALL Lady Techsters where he met & married his beautiful wife, Allison. They are currently parents of TWO future Lady Techsters (take your pick--bb, vb, sb, tennis, or soccer), Riley Kay & Taylor Anne.
    Good point, Coach.

This thread has deteriorated more since this morning. Didn't think it could go lower, but alas.....

That was not in response to your post, Coach.

I just fail to understand how some can come in this section and bash one of their own teams. People that do that are not Tech fans. Fanfromafar asked for this - I know, but don't take it out on the Techsters. They are one of us and I am proud of the heritage and tradition that they stand for. Let's get off this kick and move on to other sports. The Techsters season is over and baseball is going full swing.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    The Techsters season is over.

This is good debate. Don't try to squash it. The Techsters season is over. What to do about the poor performance?

My solution is for the former Lady Techsters and their fans to pump money into the program, not demand change without providing the means.

That is an honest and fair request.

+ Reply to Thread