+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bracket Contests

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Bracket Contests

The pick sheets for the bracket contests are posted.

Full Bracket:

www.latechbbb.com/contests/fullbracket/tournamententry.html

Complete the entire bracket. Scoring is by round.

Progressive:

www.latechbbb.com/contests/progressive/tournamententry.html

Complete two rounds at a time. Scoring is Seed # X Round #

More later. Wanted to get this out there.

Chris

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Re: Bracket Contests

In! Back to defend my title.

Bulldog bpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her game bpennark's Avatar

I hope we can verify our entries before the deadline....I had a problem with mine last year.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Your picks were received. I'll be posting everyone's picks after the deadline. You should have printed or saved your picks on the confirmation screen after you submitted your picks.

I did notice that your submitted two brackets for the full bracket. You will need to let me know which one you want to play with for the prizes. I don't mind multiple entries, but only one can be played for the prizes.

Chris

Bulldog bpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her game bpennark's Avatar

use the one with the username of bpennark....the one with the comment of "second" is just for fun.....

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    Your picks were received. I'll be posting everyone's picks after the deadline. You should have printed or saved your picks on the confirmation screen after you submitted your picks.

I did notice that your submitted two brackets for the full bracket. You will need to let me know which one you want to play with for the prizes. I don't mind multiple entries, but only one can be played for the prizes.

Chris
    oops. I am less worried about my picks being received than knowing whom to root for over the weekend (no internet at home right now). I guess the fact that I can't even remember my picks is probably a sign that I am not likely to repeat my championship year.

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

how do we update our progressive picks? I'm new at the brackets

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    how do we update our progressive picks? I'm new at the brackets
    Progressive picks are done 2 rounds at a time. I assume that Monday will be the first day that you can pick those next 2 rounds.

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/pr...mententry.html

Did you get your first and second round picks in before the start of the games??

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Where do you see the standings after round 1 for the traditional bracket?

I'm currently uploading everything.

Full Bracket: www.latechbbb.com/contests/fullbracket/reports/reportpackage.html

Progressive: www.latechbbb.com/contests/progressive/reports/reportpackage.html

The Progressive Round 3 and 4 pick sheet will be posted on Monday sometime.

I am leaving town on Monday and don't know what kind of access I will have. Don't complain if Round 3 results don't get posted when the round is over.

Results updated. Same links. Go to current standings when you pull up the page.

Chris

Progressive rounds 3 and 4 pick sheet are posted. Remember how the scoring works if you're trying to make up ground!

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/pr...mententry.html

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Updates?

I just got back into town from a week long vacation with the family. I'll get the updates posted later today. I have a ton of e-mails to follow up on first.

Chris

The results are posted, but the final progressive pick sheet is NOT posted yet. Use the links from above to see the standings.

+ Reply to Thread