+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bracket Contests

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Bracket Contests

Pick sheet for the final 4 in the Progressive contest are posted.

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/pr...mententry.html

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Thanks for putting all this together.

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

I never really believed in Memphis. I guess they showed me. With them beating UCLA, I'm out now. I gave it a good run and I wanted to repeat, but now it's time for the next champ to get fitted for the jacket.

Varsity Bulldog nickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the rough nickdawg67's Avatar

Congrats to Cocodawg for winning.

I am proud of you bud!

Nick White
    ESPN 97.7

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Thank you Skilldawg and Localdawg.:icon_wink:
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Yeah - thanks for doing these!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I'm trying to get final confirmation on one of the prizes and then I'll be announcing them. Congrats to our winners!

Chris

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Thank you Skilldawg and Localdawg.:icon_wink:
    tm
    Your very welcome! Obviously my "skill" this year was not in filling in a bracket.

I guess that is what happens when you take 4 minutes to fill it in without watching a single non-TECH game all year.

Watch out Dawgpix. I'm gunnin for you next year.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Your very welcome! Obviously my "skill" this year was not in filling in a bracket.

I guess that is what happens when you take 4 minutes to fill it in without watching a single non-TECH game all year.

Watch out Dawgpix. I'm gunnin for you next year.
    You should've taken longer to do your bracket . . . I took five minutes.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

All right. As you all know, the results have been posted for each of the bracket contests and here are the top 3 in each:

Full Bracket Contest:
    1st - cocodawg34
    2nd - hoopdawg
    3rd - b00mer1

Progressive Contest:
    1st - inudesu
    2nd - livebluedieblue
    3rd - TechDawgFan

So, we have a number of prizes available so I'll start with the easy ones:
    1st gets a 1 yr. subscription/extension of subscription to the Recruiting Forum
    2nd gets the same, but for 6 months.
    3rd gets the same, but for 3 months.

Now for the tough ones. The following prizes have been offered/supplied for the contests.

Martie, a.k.a. OmahaDawg has offered a Suite Night at an Omaha Royals game. This package includes a Sky Suite for 14 people + parking passes, programs and game notes (food/beverage is additional). *Game date based upon availability. To be used in '08 (excludes July 4 & 18 games).

Dwayne has puchased a table for the crawfish boil the TAG group is hosting at the Bossier Civic center and has donate 2 tickets to that table.

Howard Doughty, a.k.a. HoDo-Tech70 early in the MBB season offered a $100 prize to the person who could correctly predict the game in which the DAWGS won their 11th game of the season. Obviously no one won so he has offered this as a prize in the bracket contest.

So, the way this will work is that coco gets first pick of these 3 prizes. Then inudesu, then hoopdawg, then, if any are remaining, we will go the 2nd in the progressive, then 3rd in the full, 3rd in the progressive. There are NO alternate prizes. If you are not able to attend one of the functions, you have to pass on the prize and give someone else a chance.

Coco is on the clock and has 48 hrs. to reply.

Congrats to ALL and I hope you enjoyed the contest.

Chris

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

As the highest placing finisher who picked Memphis to win it all, I think I might have won had they scored one more point in those last two minutes... :bigcry:

Seriously, considering how I normally do, I feel very fortunate to even have a team in the final game.

Thanks TDF for setting it up!

Puppy cocodawg34 has turned a few heads around herecocodawg34 has turned a few heads around herecocodawg34 has turned a few heads around herecocodawg34 has turned a few heads around here cocodawg34's Avatar

Chris

Thanks for having the contest and for all the work you did with it.

I think I am going to have to go with the $100 from Howard. I was considering going to the game but I think it is a little far for me.

Thanks to everyone who donated these great prizes.

Congrats to the other members and enjoy your prize.

Ryan

Inudesu - You are now on the clock.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cocodawg34 View Post
    Chris

Thanks for having the contest and for all the work you did with it.

I think I am going to have to go with the $100 from Howard. I was considering going to the game but I think it is a little far for me.

Thanks to everyone who donated these great prizes.

Congrats to the other members and enjoy your prize.

Ryan
    Congratulations on your win. Let me know how I can get this prize to you. I don't think I will be at the Spring Game Saturday but I can give it to someone who will be attending, OR, I go to most home baseball games and you could catch me there. If this doesn't work, PM me your name and address and I will be glad to mail you the prize.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    Inudesu - You are now on the clock.
    Probably end up passing, but I will check with the wife and let you know tomorrow. Thanks again guys for running this stuff and for putting up prizes.

+ Reply to Thread