+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hhhmmmm... what might have happened

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

hhhmmmm... what might have happened

Just prior to the WAC tournament, I started thinking if we actually won it, where would we be seeded and who might we play. I figured we might get lucky and get a 14 seed, and then looked at who the 3 seeds might be. And the more I looked, the more I realized that Baylor could likely be a 3 seed. And what would give the committee more pleasure than to pit Baylor against LA Tech? Then when the bracket was released, what do you know - look at the 3 vs. 14 in the Spokane Region - Baylor vs. Fresno State. So... maybe it's a good thing we didn't make the tournament this year. I expect that we will some day face Kim, but I'm not so sure I would want to do that right now.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: hhhmmmm... what might have happened

What an interesting match up! I will watch that one for sure. Let's see if Baylor drills them or if Fresno really represents a better WAC. This could get ugly, but will be fun to watch.

Poor Fresno........ They just can't get away from Louisiana Tech. We are everywhere.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Poor Fresno........ They just can't get away from Louisiana Tech. We are everywhere.
    I like that.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    What an interesting match up! I will watch that one for sure. Let's see if Baylor drills them or if Fresno really represents a better WAC. This could get ugly, but will be fun to watch.

Except the NIT.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Hate to break it to everybody, but there were only three teams with lower RPIs than Tech that made the dance. Assuming Tech had won the WAC Tournament, it probably could have moved up five spots to pass Cornell, but a 15 seed is probably where things would have fallen. Tech vs Texas A&M in Baton Rouge would have been a real possibility.

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Hate to break it to everybody, but there were only three teams with lower RPIs than Tech that made the dance. Assuming Tech had won the WAC Tournament, it probably could have moved up five spots to pass Cornell, but a 15 seed is probably where things would have fallen. Tech vs Texas A&M in Baton Rouge would have been a real possibility.
    Damn, I didn't think ANY of them would have a lower RPI.

+ Reply to Thread