+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DISPICABLE

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: DISPICABLE

Quote Originally Posted by BS1994TECH View Post
    No agenda just thought his comments were questionable. Sure he is a good person, just tired of losing at everything.
    last time i checked, the sid department has never been responsible for a win or a loss.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    Is this what ya mean? If so, I agree! :icon_wink:
    YES!

Win the WAC, first. The rest will come in time.

Guest BS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    last time i checked, the sid department has never been responsible for a win or a loss.
    That's probably a good thing.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BS1994TECH View Post
    That's probably a good thing.
    BTW-thanks for the gray dot
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy parkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the earsparkedgourmet2 seems to have something between the ears parkedgourmet2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parkedgourmet2 View Post
    I agree with you 100% === why is spinning mediocrity acceptable. La. Tech says that they strive to be the best in what they do, why then do we try to make excuses for consistently achieving at the bottom of the barrel.
    Whoever called this quote dispicable and did not have the guts to claim it while red dotting. I thought you might like to see it again. I totally stand by it. La. Tech under Reneau and Oakes had low expectations and had Malcom put a spin on the mediocrity. So far, for non-revenue producing sports I see no change under coach Dooley. I hope that I will grow to appreciate his style! Time will tell ---- Dr. Reneau is still in charge --- he still appears intimidated by the F. Jay Taylor successes that were perpetuated under Coach Barmore while Dr. Reneau reduced funding and support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to red dot me again --- the truth is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by parkedgourmet2 View Post
    Dr. Reneau is still in charge --- he still appears intimidated by the F. Jay Taylor successes that were perpetuated under Coach Barmore while Dr. Reneau reduced funding and support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to red dot me again --- the truth is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Reneau reduced funding for the Lady Techsters? I call bullshit.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Dr. Reneau reduced funding for the Lady Techsters? I call bullshit.
    I guess he didn't hear that JOakes tripled the budget during his time at TECH.

+ Reply to Thread