+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fresno vs. Baylor

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Fresno vs. Baylor

Fresno, the best of the WAC, the team who easily beat the Techsters three times this season is down by 15 at the half to Mulkey's Baylor Bears.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Frown Re: Fresno vs. Baylor

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Fresno, the best of the WAC, the team who easily beat the Techsters three times this season is down by 15 at the half to Mulkey's Baylor Bears.
    The final was 88-67 for Pigtails!! Man!! I'm sure glad WE'RE in that powerful WAC ( Weak Ass Conference )

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Fresno vs. Baylor

It'd be interesting to know how Baylor defended Fresno's 3 point game. Fresno was 3 out of 17 against Baylor after making 259 three pointers this year. Also Baylor penetrated very well and broke down Fresno's defense. Maybe this can provide some scouting for us next year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaw/recap;...d=200803220050

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    It'd be interesting to know how Baylor defended Fresno's 3 point game. Fresno was 3 out of 17 against Baylor after making 259 three pointers this year. Also Baylor penetrated very well and broke down Fresno's defense. Maybe this can provide some scouting for us next year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaw/recap;...d=200803220050
    I wish it would help, but Fresno was attempting pretty open threes today and missing. It was Fresno's first time to the dance and they were scared to death.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I wish it would help, but Fresno was attempting pretty open threes today and missing. It was Fresno's first time to the dance and they were scared to death.
    I agree. I'd ADD that although you are correct, it also demonstrates the weakness of the WAC. What was perceived as strong in our conference was not competitive on a national level. Happy for Mulkey and Blair.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

One more thing to show that CL can't coach for a doo-doo. next year will be a long year for our Techster, again. I'm tired of hearing how bad is our team. I need something to cheer me up.
    ________
    Coach handbags
    Last edited by latech; 04-29-2011 at 11:03 PM.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

How long are we going to blame not hiring Mulkey for us sucking right now? Yea, we should've hired her, but let's move forward and find a way to get back to winning instead of blaming people for things that happened 8 years ago. It's hard to run forward when you're looking backward.

+ Reply to Thread