+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crenshaw gone too

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Re: Crenshaw gone too

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider View Post
    Frierson.
    That's who I thought since she was so close with Long.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider View Post
    Spoon.

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams...e&coachID=4596

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

What about Amy Brown as a coach? Isn't she coaching somewhere in TN? She could launch 3's back in the day.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

was she a member of champs before she left? Sorry Clyde I couldnt resist.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    was she a member of champs before she left? Sorry Clyde I couldnt resist.
    Not according to my records

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

I don't think Long would hire Spoon. By the way she looks in that picture, the first time he said something she didn't like she might beat the snot out of him.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    I don't think Long would hire Spoon. By the way she looks in that picture, the first time he said something she didn't like she might beat the snot out of him.
    I'd pay to see that!!!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I am sorry to see Joni leave. She appeared to be a class act, but I don't know anything about her coaching skills. I thought she was made associate head coach to avoid this from happening. Wonder what the rest of the story is? Do you think Long was given an ultimatum to replace his staff? Sounds to me as if she left on her own.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Thumbs Down Re: Crenshaw gone too

CL may not be much of a coach but he's not stupid! By bringing in a totally new staff he's already laying the basis for next years excuse - "I need another year to get my NEW assistants up to speed with my way of doing things!" So exactly how LONG can it take to teach people how to lose??

Joni probably got wise to CL's "loyalty" to HIS staff & bailed when she had a chance at another program. :icon_wink:
    Last edited by Mean Gene; 03-24-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Add Comment

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

It's all good.

These developments represent CHANGE. That is what we need and that is what we will get.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

CHANGE can go either of two ways -- and one of them ain't good!!!

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    What about Amy Brown as a coach? Isn't she coaching somewhere in TN? She could launch 3's back in the day.
    Amy Brown is the head coach at Tennessee Tech.

http://www.ttusports.com/index.php?o...Itemid=162&c=1

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I wonder if she will be ready to take over next year after Long is gone?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

This was Amy Brown's second full season as the head coach at Tennessee Tech. She also serves as the senior women's administrator at Tennessee Tech.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    CL may not be much of a coach but he's not stupid! By bringing in a totally new staff he's already laying the basis for next years excuse - "I need another year to get my NEW assistants up to speed with my way of doing things!" So exactly how LONG can it take to teach people how to lose??

Joni probably got wise to CL's "loyalty" to HIS staff & bailed when she had a chance at another program. :icon_wink:
    There will be no excuses this next season it is either win or be gone. He knows that and that is why he is under the gun of getting people in that can make things happen quickly. I hope that Brooke stays and I hope that Scott can find something in the area so that they can continue on here. I hate to see Joni leave but she has to do what is best for herself and if she wants to go back to Alabama then that is a great fit for her with her career there.
    I will also say that we have some pretty upstanding young ladies comming in next season due to them not waivering after finding out she left. That says alot about their character.

+ Reply to Thread