+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brandon Marshall

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Brandon Marshall

How about a shout out for a talented WR on my dynasty fantasy football squad, and the new spokesman for the quarter-pounder with cheese, Brandon Marshall!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7...ing-on-wrapper

I'm sure he could have come up with a better story than that...

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Re: Brandon Marshall

I have a feeling that there will be a rush on McD's in the Denver's first road destination. I would not be surprised if they ran a promotion in that city.

+ Reply to Thread