View Poll Results: OSU vs LSU - Who do you want to win?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • LSU

1 2.86%
  • OSU

19 54.29%
  • it's wbb....

8 22.86%
  • Ron Paul

7 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LSU vs, OSU

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Re: LSU vs, OSU

I'd rather the question "Who do you want to lose?". I wouldn't cheer for either team to win, but I'd rather see LSU lose.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: LSU vs, OSU

well...that one person who voted for lsu is happy. Is that 5 straight FF's for them?

+ Reply to Thread