+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: TKE House

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Re: TKE House

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    I totally understand, it's too bad more wasn't done. I'm still trying to put together a bit of a reunion. I think it would be great if we could get guys from different eras. We'll see what can be done as the date approaches.
    I would be interested in getting together, and I am pretty sure several of the younger (1998-2003 or so) guys would be interested as well.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: TKE House

Quote Originally Posted by underdog View Post
    Everybody looked out for one another...That seemed to change.
    That pretty well sums it up for the entire Greek System in those days.

I think Bubbe still has a crush on Mr. Hollis.

+ Reply to Thread