+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hornets TV question

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Hornets TV question

Can anyone answer me this?

If you subscribe to League Pass on Dish, do you get most of the Hornets games? Are they blacked out in our area? Anyone know?

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

Re: Hornets TV question

I know they've had some struggles with TV contracts down here, especially on the North Shore...

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Here's their schedule -

http://www.nba.com/hornets/schedule/

The vast majority of their games are carried on league pass. Those that aren't are on ABC/ESPN/TNT.

The NBA blackout used to be only within 35 miles of the arena. I think they have scaled it back to only games on the NBA network.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Thanks for the answers. My son has become a huge Hornets fan.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

If you don't have any luck with League Pass (or just are too cheap, like me) there's a couple of places you can stream the game over the internet.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Cox Sports TV plays their games all the time.

Can't get Cox sports on Dish up here yet. I bit the bullet and paid $49.99 for the "Race to the Playoffs" package. We'll get the rest of the games during regular season. He got his homework done in a hurry where he could watch last night. He was jumping up and down when Chris Paul made the great dish to David West for the winning shot. I was glad I had gotten it for him.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Can't get Cox sports on Dish up here yet. I bit the bullet and paid $49.99 for the "Race to the Playoffs" package. We'll get the rest of the games during regular season. He got his homework done in a hurry where he could watch last night. He was jumping up and down when Chris Paul made the great dish to David West for the winning shot. I was glad I had gotten it for him.

Welcome to hornets fever...

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Welcome to hornets fever...
    He's certainly got it. I hope they get enough support to stay put. We'll probably try to make a game next season.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    He's certainly got it. I hope they get enough support to stay put. We'll probably try to make a game next season.

So far so good i believe they have sold out 8 of the last 10 games. Also Shinn wants a new 10 yr contract that has no attendence clause

+ Reply to Thread