+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RASSLEMANIA

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

RASSLEMANIA

Is this Sunday. Anyone besides me and my crew watching? Sean?

Its Ric Flair's last match! In front of 70,000 people. Its gonna be great.

If you don't know anything about Mania, feel free to make this a Ric Flair Appreciation Thread. I know some of you Mid-South Wrestling watching baby boomers have y'all some Flair stories, so lets hear 'em. Every time I go into Bilbo's in Bossier I hear about how he used to party all night, and a dance a little longer...woo!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: RASSLEMANIA

I put the figure 4 leg lock on randerizer numerous times (when we were young).
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

here is a link from a sports blog about The Nature Boy...

LINK

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Is this Sunday. Anyone besides me and my crew watching? Sean?

Its Ric Flair's last match! In front of 70,000 people. Its gonna be great.

If you don't know anything about Mania, feel free to make this a Ric Flair Appreciation Thread. I know some of you Mid-South Wrestling watching baby boomers have y'all some Flair stories, so lets hear 'em. Every time I go into Bilbo's in Bossier I hear about how he used to party all night, and a dance a little longer...woo!

gonna have the annual party at the house in Monroe on sunday if you want to come. $5 but that covers the PPV plus food we are looking at a pretty decent crowd.

Ric Flair is the man and for those who follow wrestling he is light years better than Hogan.

Shawn Michaels is the best in ring performer of all time imo and the perfect guy for Flair to have his last match with.
    WWE please dont screw this up and have flair win!

Before the hi-jacking begins yes I know its fake but I personally know alot of these guys and the stuff that goes on behind the scenes is fascinating. Lum can agree with me on this.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    yes I know its fake but I personally know alot of these guys and the stuff that goes on behind the scenes is fascinating. Lum can agree with me on this.
    Funniest thing I've seen all week:

So Triple H and Jericho are on Larry King, and King asks H what the booker tells the guys in the back before they head out.

H says "well, he usually says 'okay guys, you've got twenty minutes I want you *points at self* to beat that guy' *points at Jericho*".

"...Yeah, that's usually how it goes" - Jericho, in total deadpan mode.

It was hilarious as hell, considering the history between the two.

But, yeah, Flair is the greatest ever and I love how he gives a ton of props to Shreveport, its fans, and its bars, in his awesome book.

TONIGHT!

Look at this ridiculous set: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WNgqyIfuzM

That thing is HUGE. Tech could use one, huh?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    TONIGHT!

Look at this ridiculous set: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WNgqyIfuzM

That thing is HUGE. Tech could use one, huh?
    Besides the Flair/ HBK match which was worth the purchase itself and MITB it was a pretty weak Wrestlemania IMO.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ..

Did any of you guys see the WWE Hall of Fame celebration on USA Saturday night. I thought that Ric's speech was great paying tribute to his parents his HOTTT young wife (he's still got it) and the mothers of his children. Say what you want, I know he was a limousine ridin, jet flyin, kiss steelin, wheelin dealin, son of a gun, but he was class. He paid tribute to them and admitted his faults in the past.

The Ric Flair name will NEVER die!

And yes, I am a midsouth/wcw/nwa guy! This is also and will always be FLAIR COUNTRY!

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Looks like more people got hurt outside the ring, than in it.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/7974444?MSNHPHMA

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Looks like more people got hurt outside the ring, than in it.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/7974444?MSNHPHMA
    Yep, saw that live at the end of the show and it was crazy as hell. Gotta wonder how much of that 6 million dollar gate (and countless millions of PPV money) Vince is gonna have to shell out to the injured.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Thumbs Up Re: RASSLEMANIA

[quote=localdawg;597156]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ..

Did any of you guys see the WWE Hall of Fame celebration on USA Saturday night. I thought that Ric's speech was great paying tribute to his parents his HOTTT young wife (he's still got it) and the mothers of his children. Say what you want, I know he was a limousine ridin, jet flyin, kiss steelin, wheelin dealin, son of a gun, but he was class. He paid tribute to them and admitted his faults in the past.

And yes, I am a midsouth/wcw/nwa guy! This is also and will always be FLAIR COUNTRY![/quote]

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

[quote=Mean Gene;599253]
    Quote Originally Posted by localdawg View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ..

And yes, I am a midsouth/wcw/nwa guy! This is also and will always be FLAIR COUNTRY![/quote]

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

We meet the Nature Boy yesterday at the Hornets game. Really, really nice guy.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Saw Slick Ric on Sportscenter last night. Was he doing his farewell tour around NBA arenas last night?

Quote Originally Posted by localdawg View Post
    Saw Slick Ric on Sportscenter last night. Was he doing his farewell tour around NBA arenas last night?

Lol. You would think that...However he has had a relationship with the Hornets and George Shinn since back in Charlotte. The Hornets do the WOOOOOOOO everytime Chris Paul does something big. So with the game being the first ABC game in the hisory of the Hornets they decided to do it bring in the Jet-flying, kiss stealing, wheeling and dealing one and only Nature Boy. You should have seen the line for autographs. That sucker wrapped around the entire arena. That was with about 4 minutes left to go in the first half.

+ Reply to Thread