View Poll Results: New word mark, font and logo? You like?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

67 81.71%
  • No

15 18.29%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Font, word mark with new logo . . you like?

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Re: New Font, word mark with new logo . . you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    I don't think that is the correct shades of red or blue...

I think it's just an optical illusion, seriously, the fade in the background messes w/ your eyes.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    The TAC/Malone blue blend is hard to produce apparently . . . .
    Yeah, but it looks great!

I like the spelled out "Louisiana" logo. (But, I'll like anything Louisiana Tech that doesn't sound like "lah")
    I drew one with "Louisiana" in script above the state (between the boarders) in blue. It reminded me of the Lic & Lic plates with Louisiana in red on them. I was going to use it as my avatar but apparently it's an "invalid file type" and Doc can't help me.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    I was going to use it as my avatar but apparently it's an "invalid file type" and Doc can't help me.
    Put it on myspace or something and link your avatar to the myspace link.

I tried and couldn't get it to work either.

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

If you have Paintshop Pro, you can convert many types of formats. There are formats in there I had never heard of.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan71227 View Post
    If you have Paintshop Pro, you can convert many types of formats. There are formats in there I had never heard of.
    if you copy it to paint (in xp or earlier versions of windows), i think it always converts it to a bitmap. is .bmp a valid file type?
    Last edited by arkansasbob; 04-09-2008 at 09:56 PM.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

You can always zoom in on the pic in your browser and print screen. Paste the image into paint, erase junk, save as .jpeg, and voila! Und keine Eier!
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

+ Reply to Thread