+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LSU Cream-Fest

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

LSU Cream-Fest

I went to a crawfish boil today with my wife. Unfortunately, it was an LSU splooge-fest for everyone there. I was wearing my blue and red, but everyone else there looked like purple whores. Jacob Hester's dad was there too, but I couldn't help feeling sorry for him. Blue never felt so good.

Purple is for weak, soulless people.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: LSU Cream-Fest

Did they all have on their finest blurple tank tops for the crawfish boil?

What did they smell like?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64 View Post
    I went to a crawfish boil and corndog fry today with my wife. Unfortunately, it was an LSU splooge-fest for everyone there. I was wearing my blue and red, but everyone else there looked like purple whores. Jacob Hester's dad was there too, but I couldn't help feeling sorry for him. Blue never felt so good.
    corrected it a tad

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

How many folks from Tech do y'all have in your class? We've got about 6 that went there for undergrad and 3 or 4 that did grad work there. Most of us sport our Tech stuff but the rest prolly sport LSU stuff just as often. I figure the further we get from Tech the less they'll wear Tech stuff and the more they'll wear LSU. But Tech the really the only other school that people wear that I've noticed. No ULL, McNeese, ULM, etc.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Sig worthy quote right thur.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

I went to a crawfish boil today with my wife. Unfortunately, it was an LSU splooge-fest for everyone there. I was wearing my blue and red, but everyone else there looked like purple whores. Jacob Hester's dad was there too, but I couldn't help feeling sorry for him. Blue never felt so good.

Just wait until you get to south La.

Your wife will be sorely missed here at work. She won't find another place where the majority are Tech fans.

+ Reply to Thread