+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Waits Named WAC Hitter of the Week - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

WAC Softball Hitter and Pitcher of the Week Announced-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's Amberly Waits and Hawai‘i's Kate Robinson have been named the Western Athletic Conference Hitter and Pitcher of the Week, respectively. This is the second honor this season for Waits. Robinson has earned WAC Hitter of the Week this season, but this is her first WAC Pitcher of the Year honor.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Waits WAC Hitter of the Week

Congrats to Amberly! I think this could be the most players of the week our softball team has had. Congrats again to Amberly!

http://www.wacsports.com/ViewArticle...ATCLID=1425221

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Waits Named WAC Hitter of the Week - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech sophomore Amberly Waits was named the Western Athletic Conference Hitter of the Week for her performances in the Lady Techsters four games last week.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Waits WAC Hitter of the Week

Amberly has been amazing at the plate this year. Next game is Wednesday 4pm. Doubleheader against Alcorn.

Bulldog BigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around here BigDawgBacker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    Amberly has been amazing at the plate this year. Next game is Wednesday 4pm. Doubleheader against Alcorn.
    I heard that Amberly's hand was stepped on during one of the Hawaii games this past weekend. Does anyone know the extent of that injury?

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgBacker View Post
    I heard that Amberly's hand was stepped on during one of the Hawaii games this past weekend. Does anyone know the extent of that injury?
    I was at both games and didn't see it. She played through both games.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgBacker View Post
    She told me about it and said "it hurt," but we didn't go into any details and I got the impression is would be alright.

+ Reply to Thread