+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Tech support

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Louisiana Tech support

I'm glad to say that when I was down in the Hammond, LA area last week I saw two cars on I-55 with Tech gear/logos proudly being represented. Of course I had my blue shirt on... :icon_wink:

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: Louisiana Tech support

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    I'm glad to say that when I was down in the Hammond, LA area last week I saw two cars on I-55 with Tech gear/logos proudly being represented. Of course I had my blue shirt on... :icon_wink:

Your glad and I'm sad. Keep wearing your blue shirt and other Tech gear.

I went to the weekly coach's lunch at the Howard Johnson's this past Monday. Myself and the two baseball players were the only ones sporting Tech blue shirts and I didn't notice anyone wearing anything else with Tech on their clothes - that included Coach Simm.

When are we going to start letting the world know that we support Tech? This was a Tech fan function and you would expect the majority of attendees to be sporting a Tech look...

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    Your glad and I'm sad. Keep wearing your blue shirt and other Tech gear.

I went to the weekly coach's lunch at the Howard Johnson's this past Monday. Myself and the two baseball players were the only ones sporting Tech blue shirts and I didn't notice anyone wearing anything else with Tech on their clothes - that included Coach Simm.

When are we going to start letting the world know that we support Tech? This was a Tech fan function and you would expect the majority of attendees to be sporting a Tech look...
    How many attendees were there?

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

Just got to tell this little story.

Had an anniversary the other day and my husband bought me a beautiful rose tree to plant. I helped pick it out. Wasn't until we got it home that we noticed it was a deep burgundy purple AND YELLOW AND CALLED AN LSU ROSE. So, naturally, I took it back to the local RUSTON garden shop that sells the LSU Rose and told them I could NOT and WOULD NOT have an LSU rose at my house. They had a look on their face like I kicked em somewhere. I don't understand why they were so surprised, this is Louisiana Techs Ruston........

Nonetheless, there are no pimp flowers at my house.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by coop1448 View Post
    Just got to tell this little story.

Had an anniversary the other day and my husband bought me a beautiful rose tree to plant. I helped pick it out. Wasn't until we got it home that we noticed it was a deep burgundy purple AND YELLOW AND CALLED AN LSU ROSE. So, naturally, I took it back to the local RUSTON garden shop that sells the LSU Rose and told them I could NOT and WOULD NOT have an LSU rose at my house. They had a look on their face like I kicked em somewhere. I don't understand why they were so surprised, this is Louisiana Techs Ruston........

Nonetheless, there are no pimp flowers at my house.
    Good for you, but you should have sprayed it with roundup before you sent it back!

I am glad to report more Tech stickers here in Lafayette than most folks would expect.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

How many of our Louisiana residents have TECH license plates? That is one of the best ways to support the university. First, TECH gets $25 per year and, second, you are a traveling billboard.

How can we get more TECH supporters to sign up?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    How many of our Louisiana residents have TECH license plates? That is one of the best ways to support the university. First, TECH gets $25 per year and, second, you are a traveling billboard.

I don't know - but I got mine the first day they were offered -

Had #119 ever since -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post

I have one. And the good thing about it other than it's beautiful and says TECH, is that you can transfer it from one vehicle to the next when you buy a new car. I was considering buying a new vehicle last year and the first thing I asked was can I keep my Tech license plate. If I couldn't have moved it with the new SUV I would have driven the same CRV for the next 50 years I guess!

Everybody that goes to Tech or graduated from Tech needs one. I'm getting my son one for graduation!

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

Wasn't sure quite how to answer the question....... but being that this shop gets a lot of Tech business, I should have told them where they could put the purple and yellow LSPoo rose. But instead, I traded it for a fused orange and yellow, as they did not have a red. Go figure, most popular color of rose and a Tech color and they don't have it, nor did they ever have it.

Quote Originally Posted by coop1448 View Post
    Wasn't sure quite how to answer the question....... but being that this shop gets a lot of Tech business, I should have told them where they could put the purple and yellow LSPoo rose. But instead, I traded it for a fused orange and yellow, as they did not have a red. Go figure, most popular color of rose and a Tech color and they don't have it, nor did they ever have it.
    There are some roses now that are so dark they look blue. They should get some of those.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

#'s 915 &1232

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    How many attendees were there?
    About 20 and Coach Simm with the two senior players, Cobb and Goulder.

I also got Tech plates when they first became available, #29 and #30. They are now pretty dingy and as much as I want to keep the low #'s, I am at a point that they look shabby (can't have that impression of Tech!). Plan on calling DMV to see what my options are. I wish they would treat them like a personalized plate and allow me to pay a fee to get my same numbers redone - probably not going to happen, but it won't hurt to ask.

As far as promoting the plates, the Alumni Assoc. has been doing what they can. They post the ad on their website that links to the DMV site. They have printed forms that are available for pick up at all home football and basketball games. Not to say more couldn't be done...

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Living in TX I wish I could get a Tech License plate, I would do it in a heart beat. However I still have my chrome Louisiana T decal displayed on the tailgate of my truck. I get several waves from alumni here in DFW area.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey FriscoDog - are you coming to the craw fish boil Saturday? You should see a couple cars with Tech stickers on them.

+ Reply to Thread