+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bendolph article

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bendolph article

Just a small ray of sunshine breaking thru the darkness around here!!

She sounds like a real leader.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Thumbs Up Re: Bendolph article

That's what we need - a true leader on the floor ( ala Jo K last season ). Just hope CL doesn't rein her in too much.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    That's what we need - a true leader on the floor ( ala Jo K last season ). Just hope CL doesn't rein her in too much.
    Jo was NOT the leader of the team. She was just the player with the best year.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Question Re: Bendolph article

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Jo was NOT the leader of the team. She was just the player with the best year.
    So who, IYO, was??

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Don't think that we had one.

Sneed didn't care if we won or lost. Other players may have looked up to her, but she was NOT a leader.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Whitney started out the leader. After her injury, I don't think we had a true leader.

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

We need a Tasha Crain-Wiiliams type leader on the court. a PG who can lead a team is a pleasure to watch and really helps get the offense rolling.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Or just one who can drive the basket like her would be a start.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree about Tasha. The HUGE difference in teams that make it to the top is a great PG. I am not negating the need for a great post player, but the PG is key to success. Whitney can be that person, until Bendolph gets the system down, but I hope that we see a lot of play time for Bendolph this coming year. Switch them in and out.

I want to see Pringle in the 2 spot. She does a much better job there and it fits her well. Sidney in the 3. Dowdell in the 4 and find a big post for the 5. We, also, have Wysinger and Johnson that showed flashes of greatness this year. We are going to be deep at the guard position and are just missing the post now. We do have a JC post player coming in, but I don't know much about her.

Thumbs Up Re: Bendolph article

Anyone know the status of Whitney's rehab? Certainly hope she's doing well regardless of whether she makes it back onto the court & resumes her old form.

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

Couldn't help but think of 'Spoon as I read this article - vocal leader, passer first, but could take over a game when needed.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I agree about Tasha. The HUGE difference in teams that make it to the top is a great PG. I am not negating the need for a great post player, but the PG is key to success. Whitney can be that person, until Bendolph gets the system down, but I hope that we see a lot of play time for Bendolph this coming year. Switch them in and out.

I want to see Pringle in the 2 spot. She does a much better job there and it fits her well. Sidney in the 3. Dowdell in the 4 and find a big post for the 5. We, also, have Wysinger and Johnson that showed flashes of greatness this year. We are going to be deep at the guard position and are just missing the post now. We do have a JC post player coming in, but I don't know much about her.

I would like to see the coaches really work with Kara over the summer. When I watched her play she had a real bounce in her step. She does not appear to be a big, slow, lumbering player so I hope they can work on whatever skills she needs to be a factor for us.

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    I would like to see the coaches really work with Kara over the summer. When I watched her play she had a real bounce in her step. She does not appear to be a big, slow, lumbering player so I hope they can work on whatever skills she needs to be a factor for us.
    That would be nice if she could develop into a real force. At least one of our new assistants will need to be someone that can work with post players and get them ready.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Sound like a good addition. Whatever happened with the girl from the volleyball team that joined the basketball team?

+ Reply to Thread