+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2008 MLB picks

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

2008 MLB picks

Baseball is finally here! So what are the predictions for this season?

National League

East: Phillies
    Central: Cubs
    West: Diamondbacks
    Wild Card: Braves

American League

East: Red Sox
    Central: Tigers
    West: Mariners
    Wild Card: Indians

World Series: Tigers over D'Backs

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: 2008 MLB picks

NL: Mets, Cubs, Padres with Phillies as the wild card.
    AL: Red Sox, Indians, Angels with Tigers as the wild card.

World Series: As always I'm picking the Astros!!!

Wait, I'm going with the Indians over the Phillies since the Astros will not be eligible for the playoffs.

Puppy TechTalkLacky Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechTalkLacky Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechTalkLacky Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechTalkLacky Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechTalkLacky Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTechTalkLacky Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

AL-Bo-Sox, Tigers, Mariners WC-Yanks

NL-Mets, Brewers, Padres WC-Dodgers

WS Bo-Sox Brewers winner Brewers

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

2 out of 8 ain't bad...

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    NL: Mets, Cubs, Padres with Phillies as the wild card.
    AL: Red Sox, Indians, Angels with Tigers as the wild card.

World Series: As always I'm picking the Astros!!!

Wait, I'm going with the Indians over the Phillies since the Astros will not be eligible for the playoffs.
    For me, 2 division winners out of 6, 4 playoff teams out of 8, and I picked the Phillies to lose the World Series to the Indians.

Next year, it will be the Astros!!!

+ Reply to Thread