+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

American Idol

Eight are left:

David Archuleta
    Brooke White
    Carly Smithson
    David Cook
    Jason Castro
    Kristy Lee Cook
    Michael Johns
    Syesha Mercado

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: American Idol

God, this is embarrassing, but I DID get hooked this year. There are two guys that I think are really good, but I don't know which is which. David Archuleta is the little kid, right? He is very good, but still very very young. There is one that plays the guitar and does some pretty cool arrangements. I think that is the one that should win it all. On the girls side, that older blonde is really good - a Carlie Simon type singer - and Carly Smithson is very good.

So my final four is:
    David Cook
    Michael Johns
    Carly Smithson
    Brooke White

Those names sound like those are the ones I described above, but not sure.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I have finally found something to like about Texas A&M. Jason Castro. Whew that boy is purty.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    God, this is embarrassing, but I DID get hooked this year. There are two guys that I think are really good, but I don't know which is which. David Archuleta is the little kid, right? He is very good, but still very very young. There is one that plays the guitar and does some pretty cool arrangements. I think that is the one that should win it all. On the girls side, that older blonde is really good - a Carlie Simon type singer - and Carly Smithson is very good.

So my final four is:
    David Cook
    Michael Johns
    Carly Smithson
    Brooke White

Those names sound like those are the ones I described above, but not sure.
    Embarrassed too but my wife got me really sucked into it this year.

I think David Cook is the most talented (Champ, he is the one that usually plays the guitar). Brooke White is really good too. Actually I totally agree with your top 4 except Michael Johns. I want Cook to win and my wife wants Brooke White to win.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

I think Archuleta's got this season in the bag...every girl age 11-17 will call and text like hell for that kid...

Personal favorite by far though is David Cook...I would actually prefer he not win though and do like Daughty, saying kiss my a$$ with a 4th place finish and a couple million albums sold later...

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    I think Archuleta's got this season in the bag...every girl age 11-17 will call and text like hell for that kid...

Personal favorite by far though is David Cook...I would actually prefer he not win though and do like Daughty, saying kiss my a$$ with a 4th place finish and a couple million albums sold later...
    agree totally, no way the little girls let him lose. he will never see teh bottom three.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Nah, David Cook will kill him. The teeny bopper girls love him too. He's got it won already the rest of them are fighting for second place..

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, David Cook is the one. He is the most talented on there and already sounds like a pro. I see him in a band, though.

David Archuleta is definitely going to be the teen's favorite, but I don't think he will win it all. That other blonde girl (Cook) should have been voted off a while back, but she is purdy to look at. :icon_wink: She will make it in country music.

Actually, there are about 5 in this group that will end up making it pretty big. That Castro kid is close to being a girl - sorry. I don't see what market he is going to appeal to later on.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Yeah, David Cook is the one. He is the most talented on there and already sounds like a pro. I see him in a band, though.

David Archuleta is definitely going to be the teen's favorite, but I don't think he will win it all. That other blonde girl (Cook) should have been voted off a while back, but she is purdy to look at. :icon_wink: She will make it in country music.

Actually, there are about 5 in this group that will end up making it pretty big. That Castro kid is close to being a girl - sorry. I don't see what market he is going to appeal to later on.
    That Castro kid is prettier than some of the girls on there thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    That Castro kid is prettier than some of the girls on there thats for sure.
    Sure looks more like a U of Texas guy than an A&M guy.

Sure looks more like a U of Texas guy than an A&M guy.
    Hmmm. Sugar in his shoes perhaps?

Hmmm. Sugar in his shoes perhaps?
    I thought that at first, but not so sure about it. I think more just a free spirit hippy type guy. Now, that one guy that made it to the top 11 was WAY over the top. That wasn't sugar in his shoes. It was Condensed milk with powdered sugar on top.

I thought that at first, but not so sure about it. I think more just a free spirit hippy type guy. Now, that one guy that made it to the top 11 was WAY over the top. That wasn't sugar in his shoes. It was Condensed milk with powdered sugar on top.
    I think you are exactly right. I think that's what I like about him. And he seems very shy. And he is pretty enough to be a girl.

Are you talking about the gay male stripper - that Hernandez guy or that Danny Noriega thing? I honestly couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl.

I think you are exactly right. I think that's what I like about him. And he seems very shy. And he is pretty enough to be a girl.

Are you talking about the gay male stripper - that Hernandez guy or that Danny Noriega thing? I honestly couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl.
    The Danny guy. The male stripper was, actually, ok.

Yeah, I like the hippie ok, as well, but I think either he or that Cook girl will go down next (no pun intended).

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

My wife used to watch a show on MTV about a singer in the Dallas area trying to make it big named Cheyenne. I don't remember the name of the show, but Castro was dating her during the show and actually got a lot of air time. So, maybe he doesn't have any sugar in his tank. The dark horse, for me, is Michael Johns. I have really liked him the last two weeks.

+ Reply to Thread