+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: American Idol

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: American Idol

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Last night when we got into bed the wife turned on the DVR recording of Idol. Watched most of the show (the wife likes to cut the three minute songs to 30 seconds)(:bigcry:it's a freakin show about music and she skips those parts:bigcry. It was about 10:40 and we were at the end when he annouced, "And the winner is...David..(recording stopped!)"
    It was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! My wife freaked out! I rolled over laughing. Told her if it was that important to her just go look it up on the internet. She almost did! Then she realized I was making fun of her.

It's the little things in life that can make you happy.
    Wait a minute. The only bearable thing about that show is when they sing (and sometimes not even then). You're telling me she watches American Idol for the talking!!!!!!!???????

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Wait a minute. The only bearable thing about that show is when they sing (and sometimes not even then). You're telling me she watches American Idol for the talking!!!!!!!???????
    I don't know what she is watching for? I know I had to stop watching it when the auditions were over because she does that all the time and I get irritated.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Last night when we got into bed the wife turned on the DVR recording of Idol. Watched most of the show (the wife likes to cut the three minute songs to 30 seconds)(:bigcry:it's a freakin show about music and she skips those parts:bigcry. It was about 10:40 and we were at the end when he annouced, "And the winner is...David..(recording stopped!)"
    It was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! My wife freaked out! I rolled over laughing. Told her if it was that important to her just go look it up on the internet. She almost did! Then she realized I was making fun of her.

That's priceless...

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

That happened to me last season (Jordan or Blake - no idea except that I KNEW Blake couldn't win), so I watched Idol live this year! And, it MUST be a girl thing. I watched the first hour plus of NCIS then flew threw Idol skipping the bad losers and stupid sketches and watching the good music....catching up just in time for the big announcement. Syesha...no need to listen to her.....Jason...looked at his beautiful eyes for a while until his disgusting hair had me move on quickly (that man would be totally good looking if it wasn't for that hair - a total waste!!)...Brook and Nash watched......ZZ Top and DC I watched but most of the fluff was just that. I probably watched the two hours in 40 minutes.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

We were thankfully watching at the end and realized what happened in time to get it turned back on live. I would have been mad otherwise.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    NCIS

Tuesday's at 7p. You'll be a better human being watching this show.

And tonight is Criminal Minds at 8 on CBS.
    You ever watch The First 48?
    That's my current favorite.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    You ever watch The First 48?
    That's my current favorite.
    Absolutly. Love seeing those bastards go down for their crimes and the silly reasons that they kill each other.

I'm glad that we don't see the judicial side of it all. 74 counts of 1st degree murder?? How about 6 months hard labor and eligible for parole next weekend.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Absolutly. Love seeing those bastards go down for their crimes and the silly reasons that they kill each other.

I'm glad that we don't see the judicial side of it all. 74 counts of 1st degree murder?? How about 6 months hard labor and eligible for parole next weekend.
    One broke my heart though, when the guy and his friend were about to shot at by an AK47 and he turned around and shot while he was running off..and the bullet hit his friend who was also running away. When they told him he accidentally killed his best friend it tore him up. But you pay for running with the wrong people and doing the wrong things..

+ Reply to Thread